Sponsored

Confirmed JL Dealership Arrivals

JLBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Factory order JL once I finalize the configuration..
Has anybody seen, drove or bought the sport model yet?
I noticed there are finally a few in transit to my area but no sports on the ground.
Lots of Sport S models at dealers but I'm talking the base roll up window A/C is an option sport.
Sponsored

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Damn I saw this thread saying JL not JLU, and thought maybe 2 door wranglers were arriving in dealerships! Then I saw it was an old thread, and regarding jlu...

Man, I am really happy for jlu folks, but really getting itchy to buy a JL, I cant wait!! I have not waited for something this long since I was a kid looking in "Sear's Wish Book Catalogs" in summer planning out what I wanted in Christmas! lol (I wonder how many people now days even know what that is :O )

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Man, I am really happy for jlu folks, but really getting itchy to buy a JL
Sadly many of us are in the same boat due to soft top, color hardtop, or color choice to be honest. We here feel your pain as well. Ordered 2/16 which I know is not that long ago but still in D status. Been told my build won't even start until 4/9.....

So we are brothers in arm :fist bump:

RonAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I did a lot of the Phoenix dealers and ending up placing my order with Antonio at Jim Marsh as well. Thanks to the forum!
Dealers I went to said msrp, or no to Treadlightly, and or they add $2,000 worth of dealer addons to the window sticker. I did this research over the last month with several trips to some dealers. They had a lot of inventory that never moved during that period of time. Looking forward to a Vegas trip in May.
Also, the potential customers I would talk with had no idea what others in the country were paying.
Sponsored