Sponsored

Confirmed JL Dealership Arrivals

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
The Black/Tan one was out front but he let me drive the Rubicon from the garage up front since he needed to show someone else later. I just happened to be there picking up my Grand Cherokee from service but I’ll be back to see if I can’t get into a JLUR and dump my BMW lol

Haha, you must have showed up shortly after I left. When I arrived the Rubicon was up front, but we drove it into the garage to look at the Sahara with the windshield down(I believe there were moving that up front when I left.)
Sponsored

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
Lexington SC has a Silver Rubi. Sat in it, didn't drive, not enough time, but nice

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
I was passing through the area and stopped at the Dublin dealer. This Sahara was in the showroom. It was amazing. I'm 6'4" and was very comfortable. My wife also was very impressed with how much room she had in both the passenger seat and the drivers seat. The wife approves.

20180123_140416.jpg

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
The Black/Tan one was out front but he let me drive the Rubicon from the garage up front since he needed to show someone else later. I just happened to be there picking up my Grand Cherokee from service but I’ll be back to see if I can’t get into a JLUR and dump my BMW lol
Mark is getting a lot of traffic in the door! I was able to test drive a silver Rubicon at River Oaks last week. My understanding is that it sold while we were out driving it. Gave him my deposit immediately after the test drive.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Not true, they are in Daytona and New Smyrna as I’ve seen them myself.
Saw a COUPLE at Scumacher Jeep in Delray Beach yesterday. No Rubi's though.

Sponsored

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
Lexington SC has a Silver Rubi. Sat in it, didn't drive, not enough time, but nice
Is the Lexington dealership a good one? I don't live too far away and am always looking for good, honest dealers to work with.

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
Mark Gusman @ Riveroaks Jeep in Houston called me this morning to tell me he had a Rubicon I could take a look at. I came away very impressed with the Interior Quality of the new Jeeps. Having owned 4 JK's(All 2012+ with the newer interior) the improvements on the JL interior are amazing to say the least. I finally feel like I'm in a modern vehicle(But with that same Jeep feel.) Having seen/driven it I am happy to spend the premium over the JK. The seating position was perfect for me(6'3), but I did feel like I sat slightly higher than in a JK. Legroom felt about the same as the JK, and I no longer hit the lock button with my knees
I was also surprised that with my seat all the way down/back and in my normal driving position I was still able to fit in the back seat comfortably.

They only had the one Granite Rubicon in stock, but they did have a few sports & saharas in stock. One Sahara had the doors off/winshield down. :rock:
JL Sahara.jpg
EXACTLY what I ordered...so nice!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Mine showed up today at Airpark Dodge Jeep Chrysler. Unfortunately, was not a fan of granite crystal metallic nor a fan of the "tan" interior (which is more beige and barely passable as a tan). Also, no trail management system. Needless to say, passed. I will wait until the trail management is available.

Positives:
  1. It drives better than the JK (mostly due to the 8 speed transmission).
  2. The dash is vastly improved in the sense that the cabin feels more roomy.
  3. Everything inside it feels more refined and comfortable (wife liked it much more than the JK).
  4. Rubicon has more ground clearance with the tires and better clearance with fenders with hi-line option.
  5. Audio system is improved over the JK.
I will wait and order another one once the dust has settled. MSRP on mine was ~$55k. Thinking billet silver with black interior. Really let down about the heritage. It sucked, and they tie the leather trimmed bucket seats to having a leather dash... which means I would have to spend the ~$2k for leather seats and another $2k for katzkin.

Also, dealer confirmed you get a red dash with yellow/green/orange/blue exterior. yikes.

usmcss

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Rubicon JL
Pulled the trigger on a loaded All Black Rubicon. Someone cancelled their order and I was able to get it. I originally wanted a Red one and was starting to lean toward a possible white one. Once I saw the black in person I took it! Just really nice when cleaned up.

Was hard to take a picture because it’s dark out, had to use a flashlight. If anyone wants pictures in the daytime let me know and I will be glad to take them for you!
9348C2A2-BE32-4424-AEE8-B700F9E97A17.jpeg

Love this thing!!!

Thanks for all the answers to my questions guys and good luck to you all on your hunt or wait for your Jeep!

If you want to deal with a great guy, Alberto Cortes at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge in Downs Grove IL. Is a real stand up guy!!!! He will hunt a vehicle down for you! Tell him Bob sent you!

usmcss

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Rubicon JL
Mine showed up today at Airpark Dodge Jeep Chrysler. Unfortunately, was not a fan of granite crystal metallic nor a fan of the "tan" interior (which is more beige and barely passable as a tan). Also, no trail management system. Needless to say, passed. I will wait until the trail management is available.

Positives:
  1. It drives better than the JK (mostly due to the 8 speed transmission).
  2. The dash is vastly improved in the sense that the cabin feels more roomy.
  3. Everything inside it feels more refined and comfortable (wife liked it much more than the JK).
  4. Rubicon has more ground clearance with the tires and better clearance with fenders with hi-line option.
  5. Audio system is improved over the JK.
I will wait and order another one once the dust has settled. MSRP on mine was ~$55k. Thinking billet silver with black interior. Really let down about the heritage. It sucked, and they tie the leather trimmed bucket seats to having a leather dash... which means I would have to spend the ~$2k for leather seats and another $2k for katzkin.

Also, dealer confirmed you get a red dash with yellow/green/orange/blue exterior. yikes.
What is the Trail Management System?

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Are you referring to JT’s?

I have a good feeling that they are a little difficult to deal with. When I went to purchase my last vehicle, I contacted them, and they lost out on the deal by a solid $4500 trade difference vs another dealer. That’s a huge margin, so I guess they fall into the low ball dealership pot. I thought maybe it was just that I needed to haggle with them more, but what was the point when the margin was that huge

usmcss

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Rubicon JL
Ok thanks Guarnibl, appreciate it!

Thanks Cbasil, I will take more pics tomorrow!

usmcss

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 Rubicon JL
The Trail Rated Kit was sealed in a box and only came with one D Shackle. Anyone else have this happen?

Realized I paid $195 for it!
Sponsored