DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Admin Addendum: This is a dealer demo / training JL Wrangler.

Post pics or videos confirming retail JL's hitting dealerships in your area. Of course, the best ones will be the ones ordered or purchased by our own jlwranglerforums members, but any JL you spot is fair game. Maybe this will give us an idea as to the volume getting shipped out.

Here is a video retrieved from another thread, but it absolutely confirms delivery of a JLU Rubicon. Correction: this is a demo JL Wrangler, not a retail sales one.

This will be yet another thing to occupy many of us as we suffer horribly through the wait! ;)
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
Yes!!! Finally.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yea i saw that too, threw it up on the order page, mods feel free to remove mine!

mark195

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2016 SRT
That dealer is in Phoenix, what are odds it’s just one of the demo models from the time in Tucson that they had to wait until today to post....maybe not a “new” one for sale. Check their website, no JLs in stock only an option to order one with a 1500 deposit

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Post pics or videos confirming retail JL's hitting dealerships in your area. Of course, the best ones will be the ones ordered or purchased by our own jlwranglerforums members, but any JL you spot is fair game. Maybe this will give us an idea as to the volume getting shipped out. Here is a video retrieved from another thread, but it absolutely confirms delivery of a JLU Rubicon.

This will be yet another thing to occupy many of us as we suffer horribly through the wait! ;)
That dealer is in Phoenix, what are odds it’s just one of the demo models from the time in Tucson that they had to wait until today to post....maybe not a “new” one for sale. Check their website, no JLs in stock only an option to order one with a 1500 deposit
Their home page of the dealership http://www.billluke.com/ has pictures of various models 2 Rubis and a Sahara from what I saw, sitting on the lot (main picture scrolls through) but nothing on the inventory.

Actually looking back at it now it looks like they got one of each trim, 4 doors only.

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Their home page of the dealership http://www.billluke.com/ has pictures of various models 2 Rubis and a Sahara from what I saw, sitting on the lot (main picture scrolls through) but nothing on the inventory.

Actually looking back at it now it looks like they got one of each trim, 4 doors only.
I doubt it is a demo. The silver one has only 30 miles on the odometer.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
how badass is that, a willys as a digital dash background! At least I think thats what it is, kind of blurry
Untitled.png

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm on what appears to be a live chat on their web site. I'm asking if it is a demo or if it is for sale. Stay tuned!

Update...Looks like it is either an automated chat, or they won't say much until I give personal info. The responses I'm getting look canned.

mark195

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2016 SRT
I hope I’m wrong and they start showing up...including mine.

That said, the pic above states they “got an exclsuve sneak peak”..not that they have them in stock. I’m still going with demo versions not completed JLs ready for sale or delivery...just seems too quick based on all other info.

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
If it was in fact a dealer delivered JL for sale, wouldn't it have a winow sticker listing all options, packages, and MSRP of all these things?

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, it appears to be a human being I was chatting with, but she knows nothing about Wranglers. She attempted to figure it out, but doesn't know the difference between a JL or JK. She wanted my contact info for a salesman to call tomorrow. I politely declined and told her I'd check back another time.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
They got the demos for the press ride and drive. Not a retail piece from what I understand.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Ok, it appears to be a human being I was chatting with, but she knows nothing about Wranglers. She attempted to figure it out, but doesn't know the difference between a JL or JK. She wanted my contact info for a salesman to call tomorrow. I politely declined and told her I'd check back another time.
Sorry, all those chat services are computers. Start typing Spanish or German, whatever. They will respond. I know stupid.

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If it was in fact a dealer delivered JL for sale, wouldn't it have a winow sticker listing all options, packages, and MSRP of all these things?
I think the stickers aren't necessarily stuck on the Jeeps, but the dealer can decide to attach them, or not. Or, maybe the guy who made the video, who appears to be a son or family member of the owner, is taking this one for himself and removed the stickers. I've already told my salesman not to put the stickers on mine, if it arrives without them attached.
Sponsored