Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I like it. Wonder how much it’s going to jump in price, particularly for the hybrid version?

Sponsored

Tyler88

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Reminds me a lot of the new 2023 Colorado ZR2, I just don’t understand Toyota’s issues with not wanting to put on aggressive looking tires on their trucks, I can understand if it was an SR5 but clearly it is a TRD Pro and it looks like it is on road tires because of that I hope it gets decent gas mileage.

Deleted member 59498

Reminds me a lot of the new 2023 Colorado ZR2, I just don’t understand Toyota’s issues with not wanting to put on aggressive looking tires on their trucks, I can understand if it was an SR5 but clearly it is a TRD Pro and it looks like it is on road tires because of that I hope it gets decent gas mileage.
Yep I have noticed that on all their off road trucks, they have crappy tires. First thing I did for my 2016 4Runner was take it over and got some stock sized BFGs ATs on it. It came with these crappy dunlap tires that made the whole SUV sway from side to side on the highway.

Sponsored

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
What I want to know is why Toyota doesn’t just make the Tundra have the same body lines as the Tacoma? The Tacomas have always looked so much better than the Tundras. If I drive a truck, I want a full-size.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Looks a lot better than the current model Tacoma, but really has a Stormtrooper vibe going on. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but the sharper, more aggressive lines are definitely an improvement over whatever tf the previous grille was going for.

Jeep Wrangler JL Competition: 2024 Tacoma Official First Look Leak! Image3