Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
awe_email_header_product-release-forum.png

The big one. Presenting the AWE SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust for the Wrangler 392:
  • 50-state emissions-compliant dual 3” catback exhaust
  • Engineered to crawl: best-in-class clearance on the most aggressive departure angles
  • OE, tier 1 valves ensure 100% factory operation via factory button and throttle input
  • Dyno-verified max gains of 9 hp and 5 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
  • Bespoke SwitchPath™ muffler provides dual soundtracks: sophisticated with valves closed, rowdy with them open
  • Resonated H-pipe for deep, aggressive tone with minimal rasp
  • Quad outlet, each protected by BashGuard™
  • BashGuard™ features a .125” reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
  • Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
  • Includes custom heat shielding for the passenger side trunk pan
  • Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
  • Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
  • Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
  • Perfect Fitment Guarantee
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty

The AWE SwitchPath™ Catback:

3025-41392_1.png

3025-41392_6.png

A dual 3” catback exhaust designed and engineered specifically for the big one.

3025-41392_9.png

3025-41392_13.png

SwitchPath™ for the Wrangler 392 features a bespoke resonated H-pipe configured to enhance and amplify the rage of the 6.4L while keeping the inherent rasp in check.

3025-41392_5.png

Tucked high, the exhaust transitions smoothly to the rear where it splits off into a tailored SwitchPath™ muffler complete with OE tier 1 valves to ensure 100% factory valve operation.

3025-41392_14.png
3025-41392_16.png

Control the behavior at any time via the dash button, or let the ECU crack ‘em open when you reach the designated throttle input. Interior acoustics are sophisticated at every speed with SwitchPath™–no drone, no funny business–just pure HEMI without the headache.

BashGuard™ brings up the rear, providing over 3” of increased clearance compared to the factory exhaust while featuring a .125” thick reinforced stainless ring on each outlet, tucked high out of reach even against the most drastic departure angles.

3025-41392_17.png

Each SwitchPath™ Catback Exhaust comes with hanger locking collars to keep everything aligned so you can send it with confidence, and custom heat shielding to keep temps underwraps in the back.

3025-41392_7.png

AWE’s Lifetime Warranty, Perfect Fitment Guarantee, and No CEL Guarantee come standard. Let’s rock.

Performance Specs:

p.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I was just looking at one for my C63s since a friend of mine mentioned it...maybe its a sign I should get both??

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
I was just looking at one for my C63s since a friend of mine mentioned it...maybe its a sign I should get both??
One of my favorite soundtracks :rock: more sound clips and info coming soon!

Will be sure to post all of the info once it is released right here.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
One of my favorite soundtracks :rock: more sound clips and info coming soon!

Will be sure to post all of the info once it is released right here.
Do you guys plan on having black tips as an option for the exhaust?

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Do you guys plan on having black tips as an option for the exhaust?
No tips for this system in the name of maximizing clearance it will offer BashGuard tips instead.

Photos to come soon!

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
No tips for this system in the name of maximizing clearance it will offer BashGuard tips instead.

Photos to come soon!
Got the other I saw on a site I got confused with BMW as at a glance they looked similar. Can’t wait for more videos and photos of this things. Best price I’ve seen for an exhaust with a really good lifetime warranty

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Got the other I saw on a site I got confused with BMW as at a glance they looked similar. Can’t wait for more videos and photos of this things. Best price I’ve seen for an exhaust with a really good lifetime warranty
All the info including photos, videos, sound clips and pricing will be live next week right here in the thread, stay tuned! :fist bump:

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
All the info including photos, videos, sound clips and pricing will be live next week right here in the thread, stay tuned! :fist bump:
Seems a vendor spoiled the surprise, looks to retail at $2,995 with a vendor on another forum having three in stock at discounted price of $2,845.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Seems a vendor spoiled the surprise, looks to retail at $2,995 with a vendor on another forum having three in stock at discounted price of $2,845.
That’s a fair price compare to others I’ve seen. Plus it retaining factory features and have a quad outlet that can be seen but well tucked to protect against the trails. Honestly thinking of picking this up when I can.

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
That’s a fair price compare to others I’ve seen. Plus it retaining factory features and have a quad outlet that can be seen but well tucked to protect against the trails. Honestly thinking of picking this up when I can.
You're gonna love it!

Don't forget to sign up to be notified when it's available if you haven't already ;) get notified.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You're gonna love it!

Don't forget to sign up to be notified when it's available if you haven't already ;) get notified.
Already signed up and got an email best price I’ve seen for an exhaust. Can’t wait!! Best start saving!!

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
This exhaust looks great. Signed up and excited to see more pics. I hope its available in black?

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
This exhaust looks great. Signed up and excited to see more pics. I hope its available in black?
No tips for this system in the name of maximizing clearance.

Comes with BashGuard™ tips instead, photos up next week to get a better idea.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
I’m not talking tips, Can the entire muffler and Bashguard tips assembly be coated black? Looks much better IMO in black and options are nice.

OP
OP
Sara/AWE

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
I’m not talking tips, Can the entire muffler and Bashguard tips assembly be coated black? Looks much better IMO in black and options are nice.
Gotcha, my mistake. In all honesty the system is tucked up so high that you will have a hard time seeing it once installed.

We typically don't coat our systems because of the added cost and the exposure to high temperatures would break down coatings prematurely.

Instead we chose to go with a consistent raw stainless appearance that will hold up much better over time to heat fluctuations, debris, and off road adventures. :)
Sponsored