Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday my wife and I started shopping to replace our Unlimited Sport S with an Unlimited Rubicon. Are there any dealers located from Ft Collins to Colorado Springs that are dealing below invoice? Preferably around 5% below.

I did a search but didn’t see anything recently posted about Colorado dealers.
Sponsored

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
i purchased at Perkins Colorado Springs, at the time is was just as COVID started and i got about 3.5% below and $3000 in accessory cash (wheels / tires). Not sure about current deals though but worth a shot.

OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
i purchased at Perkins Colorado Springs, at the time is was just as COVID started and i got about 3.5% below and $3000 in accessory cash (wheels / tires). Not sure about current deals though but worth a shot.
Yea, I’m hoping to see if anyone has more recent experience but I’ll definitely be checking Perkins (and Faricy) out. The accessory cash would defininity be a plus since we’re looking at a Mopar lift and 37s.

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
i've bought multiple jeeps from Faricy in the past and they didn't want to work much at all when i got my JL

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I searched all over Denver to Ft. Collins to the Springs. Ended up getting the best deal at Ft. Collins Jeep at about 7% below. I am still waiting on delivery however. Andrew Crimando was my salesman and was great. Not super aggressive or off putting like most car salesman.

Sponsored

ldstruckn

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ7, 82 CJ7, 88 YJ, 2000 TJ, 2008 JKUR, 2012 JK sport
Occupation
VA Doc
let me know how it all ends up. I bought my raptor last march because I got tired of waiting for the v8 wrangler or the diesel to show up....next jeep will be my seventh wrangler/cj and I would rather buy local.

Jersimon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I just purchased a JLURD which was in transit to Faricy Boys in the ‘Springs. Total of about 4% below invoice which was the best price I received from several dealers in three states. Easy transaction and no hassle. I drove from the Western Slope to pick it up a couple of weeks ago. Give Jack Reak at Faricy a try.

OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
let me know how it all ends up. I bought my raptor last march because I got tired of waiting for the v8 wrangler or the diesel to show up....next jeep will be my seventh wrangler/cj and I would rather buy local.
:fist bump:

50822346857_50cda717d8_c.jpg

I might be getting the diesel Rubicon to sit next to the Raptor.

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
Yesterday my wife and I started shopping to replace our Unlimited Sport S with an Unlimited Rubicon. Are there any dealers located from Ft Collins to Colorado Springs that are dealing below invoice? Preferably around 5% below.

I live in Sterling, Colorado. I just ordered a new Jeep Rubicon and it came in on Friday. The dealership is called,
Korf Motors.
520 E. Chestnut St.
Sterling, Colorado 80751
Main Phone Number: 970-522-1500
Salesman: Tony Peckham
Email: [email protected]
Tony’s Contact Info:
Direct Office Phone Number: 970-522-2523
Personal Cell Phone Number: 970-595-0054
Korf Auto’s Fax Number: 970-840-2425
Tony’s Business Card also shows an additional phone number too, but I am not sure if it’s his other phone number at Korf or not?
Alternate Phone Number: 970-842-0405

As you saw above, ask to speak with my salesman, Tony. He is doing below invoice pricing and if you tell him that I referred you, my name is Jason Ralston, he will know to take good care of you.

The only JL’s they are not doing below invoice pricing on is the 392 V-8 Rubicon’s. On the new 392 Rubicon’s, he told me that they will do at the most, MSRP but nothing above that. However, if you or anyone else calls and talks to him about ordering one of those, and you or anyone else also lets him know that I referred you, he said he will try and see if he is able to sell one below MSRP. It may not be for very much below MSRP but it at least won’t be anything above MSRP, as many other dealerships are continuing to do right now.

Tony also told me that on any other Wrangler, except for the new 392 Rubicon, that they will still sell them below the invoice pricing. That also includes the new Rubicon 4XE’s as well.

In addition to everything that I just said, Tony also told me to tell everyone that if anyone calls him, says that I referred them to him and they have to order and ship the new vehicle to an individuals local dealership, he will also do the same deals for everyone else as well. So let’s say that if someone from Los Angeles, California were to call him up because all of the dealerships out there were price gouging everyone. If anyone from any place in the United States calls him up, places an order and also tells him that I referred them, he said that he will also do the same pricing for them as well.

On my Jeep, here is what I ordered and it’s pricing.
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
MSRP: $58,800.00
Invoice: $55,386.00
My Cost Before Taxes: $54,386.00
My Cost Out The Door, After Taxes: $58,193.00

Initially I was going to do a pre paid lease so the taxes on the vehicle were going to be slightly higher. However, after speaking with him tonight I am now going to be trading in my truck. That will in turn, also lower the amount of money that I will be paying in taxes on the Rubicon and so as a result of that, my new out the door price will actually be somewhere below $58,000.00 but we’re not exactly sure on how much that it will be yet because the payoff on my truck will change daily.

Sgt. Beavis, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on here or shoot me an email. My email address is,

[email protected]

If you were to message me on here and/or email me if you need to reach out, I can also give you my cell phone number too and we can talk in person. The only reason why I didn’t include my cell phone number in this post is simply because I don’t want others having that number that shouldn’t, and then I have to put up dealing with them.

Here is a pic of my new baby!
Jeep Wrangler JL Colorado dealers below invoice. AD3368E6-2EDF-4940-8387-6B6AF6FEF8D2
Jeep Wrangler JL Colorado dealers below invoice. D31CB842-C053-46BB-BC27-AD8C9F1DC1E1
Jeep Wrangler JL Colorado dealers below invoice. 41754B21-CE52-4598-8D01-45C2EB471DD3
Jeep Wrangler JL Colorado dealers below invoice. C68EC1D8-79E1-4E6C-8216-A1ACC0A8D4DE
Jeep Wrangler JL Colorado dealers below invoice. 0AA12423-F79D-4EDC-902D-A2AD71881588
Jeep Wrangler JL Colorado dealers below invoice. EF82F478-289B-4465-9D29-AFED264B996B

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Actually had the same question you did re: Colorado dealer(s) worth working with I'd posted two days before your thread was posted:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jlu-order-inquiry-dealer-recommendations.65173/

Through my attorney, I was relayed to an auto broker he and some of our colleagues use for the purchase/order of their cars.

This broker is local (Littleton), and garners fleet pricing through his Jeep dealers. On the MSRP of my order ($60,550) it's a significant savings.

Feel free to PM me if interested in this gentleman's contact info.

Sponsored

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I'm looking for a way to contact three dealers without having to make a phone call. My job is super busy, booked back to back, and I'm on the phone all day. Last thing I want to do is get on the phone again after hours. I'd like to reach out via email, or even messaging here on this board.

The three dealers I'm looking for are:
Ponlue Pim at Longmont Jeep
Andrew Crimando (sp?) at Fort Collins Jeep, and
Kent Shurtleff a Peterson Jeep in Idaho.

I was able to look up the last 2 & get email addresses online, but can't find one for either of the Pim brothers in Longmont.

Any suggestions?

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I'm looking for a way to contact three dealers without having to make a phone call. My job is super busy, booked back to back, and I'm on the phone all day. Last thing I want to do is get on the phone again after hours. I'd like to reach out via email, or even messaging here on this board.

The three dealers I'm looking for are:
Ponlue Pim at Longmont Jeep
Andrew Crimando (sp?) at Fort Collins Jeep, and
Kent Shurtleff a Peterson Jeep in Idaho.

I was able to look up the last 2 & get email addresses online, but can't find one for either of the Pim brothers in Longmont.

Any suggestions?
I am using Andrew @ FC Jeep. He has been great and very good with communication. I was in same situation and not able to easily get on the phone during their hours of operation. Andrew and I were texting back and forth till I made final decision.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I am using Andrew @ FC Jeep. He has been great and very good with communication. I was in same situation and not able to easily get on the phone during their hours of operation. Andrew and I were texting back and forth till I made final decision.
PM sent!

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I just wanted to do a follow up report on Andrew Crimando at Fort Collins Jeep. I was negotiating him against both Longmont Jeep & the guys in Idaho. The Idaho guys went radio silent & the Longmont guys were really slow to respond. Andrew had multiple customers too, but always got back to my emails within the same day & my texts within a couple hours. He & the Longmont guys arrived at the same price: 10.97% under sticker. Neither would go lower than that, so I knew it was a hard limit. And the negotiations were pretty easy actually - I honestly don't have patience for dealership games.

We finally pulled the trigger on an order on 5/12 once the Gecko color was released & we triple checked out options. We did all this remotely, while we were on vacation in Hawaii. He was communicative, professional & responsive. Went back & forth a few times on making some last minute changes on our end, and he was patient & cool about it. He did have me sign the final order sheet & scan it back to him, so that took me a minute to manage from the hotel, but all was good.

We drove there (60 minute drive) to drop off a check when we got back. We could have mailed it, but wanted to meet the guy. Really nice guy.

Gecko jeeps weren't being built yet, so we knew we were in for a bit of a wait. Gorilla glass was allegedly on hold also.

We had 2 cars to sell. One, my supercharged LJ & one, my wife's 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Convertible. With the used car market the way it's been, I shot him a note about a possible trade in. With the VIN, he came back with an offer in a few hours. I usually sell my own cars & do better than a dealer ever can, but his offer was good enough that with the tax savings, it was about as high as I was expecting I could go. So we drove the Mustang to him & did the paperwork - even though our Gecko Rubicon didn't even have a build date. No problems.

He kept me informed all along the way with status, VIN, build dates, etc. He was even patient when I pinged him periodically, as there was a long time with no status change from the factory.

I asked him for photos of the Jeep getting off the truck (even offered an Amazon gift card for it, which he said wasn't necessary). Turns out they know when it's in the state at the railhead, but aren't told exactly what day it will be at the dealership. He had 4 or 5 ordered Jeeps in the state & decided to show up to work early - 7am - to attempt to get a photo. (He was working till 7:30 pm that night!!!) The lot guys told him the truck unloaded at 5am & my Jeep was on it.

He emailed me it was in that morning & it was ready for delivery by 1pm. We went after work, picked it up around dinner time - and even ate Doordash Thai food on his desk - no worries, he was totally cool with it. (I can get really Hangry).

We put down a bunch & have great credit, so financing was quick and the rates were excellent. Yeah, the finance guy tried to sell us the extended warranty, which we declined & he was fine. The only hangup was the Tread LIghtly membership was in my name & my wife has a different last name, so they asked for a copy of our marriage license & said we could send it to them later. I had my laptop with me & pulled it up & emailed it to them right away. (Did have some issues logging onto their wifi, so used my phone as a hotspot - that and Microsoft's terrible timing for Windows updates were my only issue)

All in all, Andrew Crimando is a really great guy - great customer service, great pricing & honest. I'd even invite him over for a BBQ - he's just a good guy. Highly recommended (and I can be a demanding a$$ if you try to F me over....formal military training in a$$ chewing never goes away - and I never once needed it - he's really solid)

Here's his contact information:
[email protected]
970-226-5340 (work)

I have no affiliation with Andrew or Jeep - other than being a super satisfied customer.
HIGHLY recommended.

RDakota

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD

We went to Fort Collins Jeep and Andrew after trying another dealer that just didn’t seem interested in selling us a Jeep. Andrew has been very helpful and patient with us as we wait for our Jeep to be delivered, hopefully in the next week or so. I would highly recommend Andrew. He is not a high pressure sales person but will help in any way he can..
Sponsored