Color match fender flares

JohninMB

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
I have a 2 dr Sport on order. I’d like to have color matched flares but not high top rubicon. Does anyone know the part numbers for the Sahara fender flares for halogen lights? The body shop quoted $640 to paint them if I install.
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2 dr Sport on order. I’d like to have color matched flares but not high top rubicon. Does anyone know the part numbers for the Sahara fender flares for halogen lights? The body shop quoted $640 to paint them if I install.
Message Benny @AllMoparParts.com

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I’ll tell you what, if you’re gonna change the sport fenders, believe me, you want the high top Rubi fenders. Thank me later.
x2!

OP
OP

JohninMB

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
I would like to have the Sahara fender flares then I would have them painted. I do not want the Rubicon high top because the stock back bumper won’t line up with the high top flare see picture. I need the OEM part numbers for the Sahara flares.

1D7B27FF-5803-479D-AE3E-7A4B6A07CDC5.jpeg

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to have the Sahara fender flares then I would have them painted. I do not want the Rubicon high top because the stock back bumper won’t line up with the high top flare see picture. I need the OEM part numbers for the Sahara flares.

1D7B27FF-5803-479D-AE3E-7A4B6A07CDC5.jpeg
Benny should be able to assist

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
A steel MOPAR rear bumper takes the fender alighment out of the equasion if you go with high tops. You could also buy a take off plastic Rubi bumper.

6th Floor Mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 6MT
I say take delivery of your new Jeep and enjoy. Give it some time and develop a comprehensive upgrade plan. However, if you’re never going to lift or add larger rims or tires and you’re dead set on color matched Sahara fenders, I would post in the “want to buy” section before dropping a grand on new fenders + paint. Take-offs may also minimize color match issues as well . . . not that our OE paint is so “consistent.”

Sponsored

OP
OP

JohninMB

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
I say take delivery of your new Jeep and enjoy. Give it some time and develop a comprehensive upgrade plan. However, if you’re never going to lift or add larger rims or tires and you’re dead set on color matched Sahara fenders, I would post in the “want to buy” section before dropping a grand on new fenders + paint. Take-offs may also minimize color match issues as well . . . not that our OE paint is so “consistent.”
Thanks good words. Probably will just drive for a while but still studying options because it will take forever to get the 2023. I do like the color match flares on a 2dr.

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec

Jeep Wrangler JL Color match fender flares 1D7B27FF-5803-479D-AE3E-7A4B6A07CDC5
If your dead set on ordering you could get Sahara rears and Rubi fronts. But as mentioned a rubi rear bumper will line up.

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
When I ordered my Rubicon I ordered color match fenders because I don't like how the plastic turns grey over time. Especially here in Arizona. Four months later I'm not sure it was such a good idea as they are already getting scratched. If you're not off roading they do look nice.

Chapomis

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GC 4XE Summit, 20 JL Sport S 2DR
I’m in the same place, what did you end up doing ?
Sponsored