Code Mopar15 = 15% off store.mopar.com or at dealer

bokonon

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2020 JT
Sorry if this is in the wrong subcategory, but I wanted to post because I've used this coupon and it works. I also searched the coupon code before posting and didn't see it, so here we go . . .

When I log in to mopar.com and go to dealer offers there is a coupon for 15% off of Mopar parts with a max value of $200 off. I printed the coupon out, took it to the dealer, and got the full 15% off on a soft tonneau cover. It works intermittently if you shop via the online store (I've tried applying it to different items) and it is case sensitive ("Mopar15", without quotes, seems to be the way to go). I found out about this via an ad on facebook, and from what I've seen it is a national offer. Hope this helps!

***EDIT*** Added screenshot of coupon in case your dealer wants you to print it out like mine did. ***EDIT***

moparCoupon.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
bokonon

bokonon

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2020 JT
OP
OP
bokonon

bokonon

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2020 JT
Last edited:

Sponsored

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
I noticed this as well but I think I read where it’s only up to $200 in merchandise...maybe I’m wrong though.

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Would be nice if Quadratec would honor this for forum members. I would order the trail rail cargo system from them today! P/N 82215956.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Would be nice if Quadratec would honor this for forum members. I would order the trail rail cargo system from them today! P/N 82215956.
@Quadratec has always provided me with excellent, discounted pricing. I would shoot them a PM here on the forum with what you want and they will provide you a quote. Let them know you have a 15% off coupon for Mopar parts and accessories and I'd be surprised if they couldn't match that discount or beat it. Sometimes their turn around response time is 24 hours because they get so many requests.

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional
@Quadratec has always provided me with excellent, discounted pricing. I would shoot them a PM here on the forum with what you want and they will provide you a quote. Let them know you have a 15% off coupon for Mopar parts and accessories and I'd be surprised if they couldn't match that discount or beat it. Sometimes their turn around response time is 24 hours because they get so many requests.
Great idea. I'll shoot them a P.M message!

Sponsored

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional
Shoot the guys at Quadratec a PM on what you need. They honored the 15% coupon for me on a Mopar rail system. Great service!

Jmospider

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Is there a way to get free shipping from Mopar or get a similar coupon from Quadratec to take advantage of their free shipping. I’m trying to use the 15% code on a grill guard.

Campo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Mustang GT, 2020 Sting Grey JT (being built)
Sorry if this is in the wrong subcategory, but I wanted to post because I've used this coupon and it works. I also searched the coupon code before posting and didn't see it, so here we go . . .

When I log in to mopar.com and go to dealer offers there is a coupon for 15% off of Mopar parts with a max value of $200 off. I printed the coupon out, took it to the dealer, and got the full 15% off on a soft tonneau cover. It works intermittently if you shop via the online store (I've tried applying it to different items) and it is case sensitive ("Mopar15", without quotes, seems to be the way to go). I found out about this via an ad on facebook, and from what I've seen it is a national offer. Hope this helps!

***EDIT*** Added screenshot of coupon in case your dealer wants you to print it out like mine did. ***EDIT***

moparCoupon.png
Which tonneau cover did you order? I have seen the roll up on a few trucks on the dealer lot. I didn't order the tonneau when I ordered the JT and now I have seen that all I can get is the soft tri-fold version. I have not seen that one in person, anyone have it?

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Which tonneau cover did you order? I have seen the roll up on a few trucks on the dealer lot. I didn't order the tonneau when I ordered the JT and now I have seen that all I can get is the soft tri-fold version. I have not seen that one in person, anyone have it?
Mopar sells two tri-fold tonneau covers. One is a soft top for $595 and the other is a hard top for $995. I have the soft top model. The dealer put it on since mine was ordered from the factory without one. It keeps the bed dry. There are two latches that hold it down in back that can only be accessed when the tailgate is down. This is the only picture I have that shows it.

20190825_151357.jpg

Campo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Mustang GT, 2020 Sting Grey JT (being built)
Mopar sells two tri-fold tonneau covers. One is a soft top for $595 and the other is a hard top for $995. I have the soft top model. The dealer put it on since mine was ordered from the factory without one. It keeps the bed dry. There are two latches that hold it down in back that can only be accessed when the tailgate is down. This is the only picture I have that shows it.

20190825_151357.jpg
Thanks this is the one I was talking about, are you happy with it? Does it stay in place and not flop around in the breeze? I has an old vinyl one years ago and it was a bear to use in the winter months.
Sponsored