Sponsored

CMM mounts and mirrors for doorless days!

silversgrfx

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine this past Friday. People commenting about the price just have no idea about the build quality and materials these are made from. I've had my share of doorless mirror that utilize the hinge mount or a bracket. All were just flimsy and cheap. Often vibrating loose during long drives. The cheap-O's will do the job and keep you street legal and for a lot that's fine. I just didn't buy a $38,000 jeep to just stick cheap aftermarket crap on it.
Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Got mine this past Friday. People commenting about the price just have no idea about the build quality and materials these are made from. I've had my share of doorless mirror that utilize the hinge mount or a bracket. All were just flimsy and cheap. Often vibrating loose during long drives. The cheap-O's will do the job and keep you street legal and for a lot that's fine. I just didn't buy a $38,000 jeep to just stick cheap aftermarket crap on it.
Can't wait to get mine. Did they take a long time to ship out or relatively quick? I'm sure they got pummeled with orders over Memorial Day.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Can't wait to get mine. Did they take a long time to ship out or relatively quick? I'm sure they got pummeled with orders over Memorial Day.
Mine took about 10 days. So worth the wait (and cost). I tried cheaper solutions and they sucked.

In the “Doorless Mirrors” thread, someone suggested mounting the CMMs on the lower part of the grab handle. I opted to go that way and it’s great. The mirrors end up at the same height as stock.

My favorite mod so far. Worth every penny.

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered on the 29th and I'm still waiting. We're past 2-3 weeks at this point. If I don't have a shipping notification by Wednesday, I'm doing a chargeback. These look fantastic, but companies need to be able to keep up with their obligations.

On the 11th they told me my order was in a run they were starting the next day.

Sponsored

JeepfromBMW

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S Billet Silver
Do you turn the arms around and mount mirrors upwards in the interior when not in use / doors on?

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up a set this past weekend at the Jeep show in Carlisle PA, will be installing them this week. Build quality and being made in the USA is all the justification I need for the price.
Sponsored