Clutch issues

Negative11

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara unlimited
Hello everyone. New to the forums and to jeeps so any info is greatly appreciated. Bought a used 2019 wrangler Sahara. Slave cylinder was leaking so I replaced the slave and the master cylinder recently. My issue is I can’t get the system to bleed and have no pedal no matter what way I try? Any tricks. Done this alot before on other vehicles and never had this issue?
Thanks, Mike
Sponsored

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
EXPLAINS HOW IN ATTACHED RECALL...............Also, helps to elevate the rear of the vehicle.

Just a BAD design.

Attachments

fspalt

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Reviving this thread as I am looking into replacing my slave cylinder. Would it make more sense to unbolt the slave and let it hang vertical while bleeding. That way the bleeder valve is in the most ideal position to let air out? I realize this may require having to be under the vehicle and returning the cylinder by hand. Secondly does anyone know if any aftermarket parts makers are looking into making a slave that have the bleeder in a more sensible location?

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Jack up the rear of your Jeep................You will still need to pump the clutch pedal by hand; to get all the air out.
Sponsored

Last edited: