Cloth seats do not come with rear trench cover

XtremePunesher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 XTREME JLU
Occupation
Architect/Builder
So that silver rack in the floor that's something you can buy that slides up and down to store stuff in there I'm not interested in in ever using that so I don't care if I cover that up I wish I had a cargo mat that would cover that all the way side to side I guess the one in my JK won't work would it
I am sorry if I missing something in this conversation, but what you missing?
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I am sorry if I missing something in this conversation, but what you missing?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding sorry that silver floor track is for something that you can buy I was told from the dealer that slides back and forth for you to store stuff in there

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
rear trench cover that you get when you buy the cargo mat kit FOR CLOTH SEATS. (Dog not included or the crumbs on the table.)

IMG_2479.JPG

XtremePunesher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 XTREME JLU
Occupation
Architect/Builder
Maybe I'm misunderstanding sorry that silver floor track is for something that you can buy I was told from the dealer that slides back and forth for you to store stuff in there
That wont be available till mid august. I already confirmed that with the guy I deal with.

Sponsored

XtremePunesher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 XTREME JLU
Occupation
Architect/Builder
rear trench cover that you get when you buy the cargo mat kit FOR CLOTH SEATS. (Dog not included or the crumbs on the table.)

IMG_2479.JPG
That's what I been missing this whole darn time. Finally ordered and now its back ordered...smh

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I searched all of youtube to find a video and sure enough, I found a Rubi with cloth seats, no cover.

did most of y'all get leather or cloth? Leathers hot and cold will show where and Wrinkle in Time as I know in the past when I've had leather with the cloth in my JK right now just shows dirt a lot easier not to mention if you spill something it will sink into the phone a lot quicker than leather. With the latter you can at least wipe it off want the leather though wrinkled and show wear and tear quicker than cloth yalls opinion ? What that letter sure looks nice when you open the door it's so elegant looking inexpensive looking. What did most of y'all get leather over the cloth or cloth over the leather and why

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
I got cloth, and I'm very happy with the quality of it.

Cyclone88

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2012 JK Sport, 2013 Mini Countryman
Vehicle Showcase
Cloth for me. I have dogs and am putting seat covers on anyway. No sense spending the extra cash on leather.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Am I JK I have cloth and I do like the way it doesn't show wear and tear but we had a daughter's friend spill something one time in the back seat and didn't tell me and it started stinking because he got in the foam

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Ok so like I said I don't use those tracks right now anyway because you have to have something special or will a tie down that use on a trailer lock in there

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok so like I said I don't use those tracks right now anyway because you have to have something special or will a tie down that use on a trailer lock in there
The tracks are part of the system. It comes with everything you need. If you don't get that option, then you have regular tie downs.
Sponsored