Sponsored

cloth seat protection product 303

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
I’ve read some threads on this but still have a question...
Instead of trying the scotch guard products, I purchased an outdoor furniture/umbrella product from 303 that’s safe for fabrics. has anyone tried this? i know some have used other 303 products on their seats and this product on their soft top but I just didn’t know if anyone had used the outdoor furniture stuff on their cloth seats? I wanted to try this product because it sounded pretty heavy duty and had amazing reviews. just curious and thanks for any info.
Sponsored

GhostDivers

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp, 2014 X5 35d, 2020 JLR 6sp
I've used a few different products from 303...all are top notch and work great.

I've used the outdoor furniture product, but I've used their fabric guard and convertible top cleaner on my top, worked great. Their protectant product is really great because it last and it doesn't leave a high shine; just a clean look. The multi-surface cleaner is awesome. Stains out of cloth floor mats, rubber floor mats, carpet, clothes a few times...it just works (not for leather of course). I've been using 303 products for at least 5 years.

Now, there are lots of really solid products like these on the market, but you won't go wrong with 303. I should also mention Plexus for headlights/taillights and soft top windows.