Sponsored

Cloth Seat Photos?

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Yea my wifes 2015 Rubicon has those same seats, Rubicon and all stitching is done in white (her Jeep is white so I do not know if thats the way they all came or if it was coincidental. She has the two tone black and saddle brown interior if that makes a difference. We did not order that Jeep, and recently purchased it so I could not tell you any specifics about it. It was our unicorn find at a chevrolet dealer offloading it for $29k with 11,000 on the odo.
Damn, that's a nice deal.
Sponsored

BDJeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon on order
Nice find! Where was that buried? Looks like other accents are still leather (parking break, shifter, and 4wd select).
This was from the NZ event.....maybe tomorrow if the embargo is lifted we will see more of these seats from some of the media who were at the event.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
This was from the NZ event.....maybe tomorrow if the embargo is lifted we will see more of these seats from some of the media who were at the event.
When I first ordered a Rubi (granite) I was hoping that I would have a choice not to get the red interior theme but now I've flipped an really hope that's what I get. I think it will be for all Rubis (even the yellow one) but definitely like it on the right exterior colors.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
When I first ordered a Rubi (granite) I was hoping that I would have a choice not to get the red interior theme but now I've flipped an really hope that's what I get. I think it will be for all Rubis (even the yellow one) but definitely like it on the right exterior colors.
During the release (be it from Mike Manly, or any other reporter there looking them over) I believe they mentioned the red dash was standard on all rubis? If that's true I would assume the red stitching is too. Seems it would be optional or offered in other colors at some point, but I can see it all being the same for initial release. Granite, grey, blue, red all work well....but yellow and red looked silly IMO

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
During the release (be it from Mike Manly, or any other reporter there looking them over) I believe they mentioned the red dash was standard on all rubis? If that's true I would assume the red stitching is too. Seems it would be optional or offered in other colors at some point, but I can see it all being the same for initial release. Granite, grey, blue, red all work well....but yellow and red looked silly IMO
Yeah, agreed. I think there is a certain level of disbelief among many of us that they would do red interior with orange or yellow. But we all saw it at the launch event. Hella yella with red dash and stitching.

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, agreed. I think there is a certain level of disbelief among many of us that they would do red interior with orange or yellow. But we all saw it at the launch event. Hella yella with red dash and stitching.
Who knows for now, some of you guys that ordered a color other than red might be pleasantly surprised when you go to take delivery. Like I said my wife's 2015 is white, and it has white stitching on cloth seats, while I have seen other 12+ rubicons with cloth and grey stitching. The hella and red could have just been a construction limitation for release (doubt it seriously, but maybe)

BDJeep1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon on order
I plan to order granite with black leather/red dash. I think it will look great.

OP
OP

mlong003

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I found them! These are screen shots from the below video link from the Sport. I recall seeing two cloth color options though, correct? Or am I wrong....

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 8.46.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 8.47.26 PM.png

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I found them! These are screen shots from the below video link from the Sport. I recall seeing two cloth color options though, correct?
Nice grab. Yes, there are two colors and also two kinds. Black and black with heritage tan. Also, there is the regular version and the premium that comes with the Rubi.

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

some nice close ups of the cloth seats in this video
The one thing I noticed is this Sahara has the Alpine upgrade WITHOUT the Electronics Infotainment Group...no 8" screen. So that will most likely be an option later without having to get the full Infotainment package.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
The one thing I noticed is this Sahara has the Alpine upgrade WITHOUT the Electronics Infotainment Group...no 8" screen. So that will most likely be an option later without having to get the full Infotainment package.
From what we have seen the price difference will only be around $300 so it may be worth it to get Infotainment.

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
man, why oh why didn't I get leather seats!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, that video is great, but raises a couple questions. I see cup holders on the floor in the rear, and no fold-down arm rest. Does that mean only the leather gets that feature? Also, I notice no covers over the gap when the rear seats were folded down. I'm hoping the video was of a preproduction Jeep.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
man, why oh why didn't I get leather seats!
I'm not to that point yet. I still like saving $1400 bucks and I don't like the idea of hot leather in the summer when the top is down. However, I do hope we get the fold down arm rest on the Rubi and the gap covers. I guess the $1400 bucks buys you more than just the leather.
Sponsored