Cloth seat cover/cusion to fit JL Rubicon seats

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
I tried to find a good fitting seat cover in cloth to cover my 392 leather seats because of hot summer, without luck. Only thing I could find to fit the unique 392/Mojave was the Covercraft/Carhartt, and for the money they just don't fit tight enough. If it's going to fit like a bag, what's the point in spending all that money.

So I don't see alot of alternative but to get a cheesy insert, or inexpensive stretchy cover off Amazon and take my chances.

Open to suggestions (no I don't want to trade away my 392 seats).

These are the ones I'm looking at.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cloth seat cover/cusion to fit JL Rubicon seats 1621002321434

Jeep Wrangler JL Cloth seat cover/cusion to fit JL Rubicon seats 1621002386874
Sponsored

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
i've had good luck with wet okole. you will have to send pictures of your seats. expensive and takes about 4 weeks (they are made to order). adds cushion and makes the seats more comfortable as well.
they are made out of wetsuit material.
you can unhook the straps and take them off to put them in a bucket and handwash if you want. mine maybe once a year i do that lol.
Jeep Wrangler JL Cloth seat cover/cusion to fit JL Rubicon seats 1621002907386

OP
OP
pnut

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
i've had good luck with wet okole. you will have to send pictures of your seats. expensive and takes about 4 weeks (they are made to order). adds cushion and makes the seats more comfortable as well.
they are made out of wetsuit material.
you can unhook the straps and take them off to put them in a bucket and handwash if you want. mine maybe once a year i do that lol.
I seriously thought about those or any other Neoprene seat cover, until I got feedback they weren't exactly hot to the touch like leather, but not breathable, and make you sweaty in summer, which is what I am trying to avoid.

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
they are not absorbant as cloth seats, but still absorb some moisture. i've never had a sweat problem, even on long trips. definitely not like leather seats

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
I opted for the Quadratec neoprene Diver Down. They were $199. Pretty easy to put on and I have been happy with them.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
What’s the difference in the seats?

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I opted for the Quadratec neoprene Diver Down. They were $199. Pretty easy to put on and I have been happy with them.
I also bought these for my last JL. They were good quality and I liked them, but I found them way too hot when I was riding around topless/doorless in the simmer here in GA. Way hotter than the factory cloth they covered.