Sponsored

Cloth Low Back Bucket Seats for Sahara?

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
what are these?? never heard of them...I ordered a sahara in leather...if this is cheaper and/or different than regular cloth, I may have to reconsider....thanks!
Sponsored

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
Hang in there bud, Iā€™m trying to get a similar answer on a similar thread. Youā€™ve been curious just a little longer than myself but Iā€™m hoping to get to the bottom of it soon as Iā€™m ready to place my order.
No dealers near me period, and especially none with the elusive ā€œcloth low back bucket seatsā€!

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
what are these?? never heard of them...I ordered a sahara in leather...if this is cheaper and/or different than regular cloth, I may have to reconsider....thanks!
My wife has a Sahara with the cloth low back bucket seats. ā€œLow back bucket seatsā€ are the standard in the JL. They have the exact same dimensions as the leather seats in my 2021 Rubicon. Getting leather was a $1,695 upgrade from the cloth seats in my Rubicon.

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
My wife has a Sahara with the cloth low back bucket seats. ā€œLow back bucket seatsā€ are the standard in the JL. They have the exact same dimensions as the leather seats in my 2021 Rubicon. Getting leather was a $1,695 upgrade from the cloth seats in my Rubicon.
Thank you Sir. That is exactly the information I was looking for. Same seat, different materials. I donā€™t know why that was so hard to answer for others to answer. Now go take some pics.šŸ˜…

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you Sir. That is exactly the information I was looking for. Same seat, different materials. I donā€™t know why that was so hard to answer for others to answer. Now go take some pics.šŸ˜…
I will get you some pics tomorrow, sir. Itā€™s getting late and I havenā€™t had dinner yet! šŸ˜†

The cloth seats are water-resistant. Hair sticks to them easily though.

Sponsored

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Hereā€˜s your pic; have a great day!

FCA791C6-4CF6-45B8-A7B4-6013C9367FE9.jpeg

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Hereā€˜s your pic; have a great day!

Jeep Wrangler JL Cloth Low Back Bucket Seats for Sahara? FCA791C6-4CF6-45B8-A7B4-6013C9367FE9
Awesome. Much appreciated. Gonna save me some money on my order.
Hopefully this is seen by the many who also have/had this same question.
You sir have a fine day.
Sponsored