Sponsored

[CLOSED] WINNER ANNOUNCED: DIY Windshield Protection Film Giveaway -- ExoShield ULTRA

Dlit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL Recon
Clubs

This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! Yesterday, we officially launched ExoShield ULTRA a do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you can do in your own garage! We’ve seen all the comments in the forums…there’s no doubt that broken windshields are a major issue for Jeeps, and we felt like a typical windshield protection film just wasn’t going to cut it.

ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for you guys. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact resistant specifically for Jeeps. Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out wheeling with a cracked windshield.

We currently offer ExoShield ULTRA for JLs and JTs (JKs are in the works). Resources are available to follow along for installs and installation tool kits are available to add-on to make sure you have a smooth install. Don’t want to do it yourself? You’ll still be able to go to any of our partners and have ExoShield ULTRA installed on your windshield.

Giveaway:
Now time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you’ve replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

What's included in the giveaway:
ExoShield ULTRA film to protect your windshield and an installation tool kit to make sure you have everything you need. We'll get you an ExoShield shirt too!!

You have until Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter. Good luck!

Links:
-ExoShield ULTRA product information: HERE
-For installation walkthrough video: THERE
-Instagram Product Announcement: RIGHT HERE
Zero but there is always tomorrow
Sponsored

giovannialex23

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
First one got replaced, getting the second one replaced soon.

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
None so far on the 10 day old XR but 3 times on my old JK although once was from a tree branch during a hurricane

Sponsored

Captain Skip

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
OK, so your FAQs on your website say that the wiper blades can scrape the film it they pick up sand/debris. What about for us northern folks with ice and snow?

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Once so far. Current windshield has a small chip just off center at the very bottom. I imagine it’s just a matter of time before I need to replace it.

OP
OP
exoshield

exoshield

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Team ExoShield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
OK, so your FAQs on your website say that the wiper blades can scrape the film it they pick up sand/debris. What about for us northern folks with ice and snow?
Ice and snow aren't a problem! We're actually a Canadian company and developed the product ourselves so we're no stranger to winter weather. The only thing we tell people is to use a plastic ice scraper (nothing metal or with rough edges) and try to clear the ice off your wiper blades when you can. I scrape my windshield which has film on it no problem and don't have issues!

rdfact

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURXR, '01 WJ
Zero replacements and no cracks yet. :fingerscrossed:
I may have some light pitting. Does your product need to be installed on a new/fresh windshield?

Sponsored

Rubycn

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 4 door Rubicon
Zero. But only 4000 miles so far!

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

Two replacements on my 2022….. it’s broken again but I’ve been holding off on replacing. We have the windshield protection with insurance but it’s $100 every time. I can see and I haven’t been pulled over yet so I haven’t done anything. Currently looks like this:

Jeep Wrangler JL [CLOSED] WINNER ANNOUNCED: DIY Windshield Protection Film Giveaway -- ExoShield ULTRA image

Id definitely consider this if it had some sort of lifetime warranty on the windshield itself. For $180, I could just replace the windshield twice.

UtahJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 392
This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! Yesterday, we officially launched ExoShield ULTRA a do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you can do in your own garage! We’ve seen all the comments in the forums…there’s no doubt that broken windshields are a major issue for Jeeps, and we felt like a typical windshield protection film just wasn’t going to cut it.

ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for you guys. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact resistant specifically for Jeeps. Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out wheeling with a cracked windshield.

We currently offer ExoShield ULTRA for JLs and JTs (JKs are in the works). Resources are available to follow along for installs and installation tool kits are available to add-on to make sure you have a smooth install. Don’t want to do it yourself? You’ll still be able to go to any of our partners and have ExoShield ULTRA installed on your windshield.

Giveaway:
Now time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you’ve replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

What's included in the giveaway:
ExoShield ULTRA film to protect your windshield and an installation tool kit to make sure you have everything you need. We'll get you an ExoShield shirt too!!

You have until Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter. Good luck!

Links:
-ExoShield ULTRA product information: HERE
-For installation walkthrough video: THERE
-Instagram Product Announcement: RIGHT HERE
Zero, But still very new.

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zero, but need this for the bugs and stones during my x-country trip to EJS.

OP
OP
exoshield

exoshield

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Team ExoShield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Zero replacements and no cracks yet. :fingerscrossed:
I may have some light pitting. Does your product need to be installed on a new/fresh windshield?
Light pitting is fine! The film should still install ok and will protect the windshield. We don't guarantee or claim that the film will IMPROVE the appearance of pitting though.
Sponsored