Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JL
Seems weird that I was told it was okay to ignore the credit app step, while you were told it was necessary and Reign was told it wouldn't be run. Not saying anything's shady, just that it's weirdly inconsistent.
Agreed... I'm ok with my situation for now. Just confirmed via a monitoring service that my credit was not run.

That's a big deal to me that would necessitate an explanation from the GM.
Sponsored

Reactions: AFD

Skyward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JL
Started talks with Mitch, got ghosted once the "never mentioned till they closed the thread 100 order cap" was reached. Tried reaching out again before I realized what happened and still never heard back. Oof.

Ordered through Miracle CDRJ in Tennessee instead and got a better OTD price. Ordered on 7/29 and had a VIN and VON by 8/2. Excellent communication and experience through this dealership so far. Glad things fell through with Oruisman after reading through this thread.
Congrats on finding a deal! Cheers...

OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The letter that is going on is because you filled out an app online and since we are not submitting to a bank just like I said we will not do, we have to send a letter that states we can not. It is not because credit or anything it is because of the federal law. When the vehicles come in we will then submit everything to the bank.

If any one wants the VIN or POC just email me and I will get it to you. I am sorry this is my first time doing this and again I was not prepared. I am learning and as we continue to get a team in place for you guys that we will be on the same page with no confusion I will be posting the running order guide.

I am sorry for all the frustration and believe me when I tell you I do not mean to make it difficult. It will get easier and better to be a part of the Ourisman family!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
If any one wants the VIN or POC just email me and I will get it to you. I am sorry this is my first time doing this and again I was not prepared. I am learning and as we continue to get a team in place for you guys that we will be on the same page with no confusion I will be posting the running order guide.
Awesome, just got my VIN from you, thanks! Just need the POC (got it, thanks again!)

Last edited:

RubiVane

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Hi there, Mitch! By chance do have a VIN or POC?

Sponsored

rscott91

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys XR
Have nothing but good things to say about Mitch so far through the process. BTW my credit was not run. He has been very responsive to my emails and texts in a very timely manner throughout. Just got my POC back from him because I forgot to ask at the start.

RubiVane

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon

Dluxious

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
The letter that is going on is because you filled out an app online and since we are not submitting to a bank just like I said we will not do, we have to send a letter that states we can not. It is not because credit or anything it is because of the federal law. When the vehicles come in we will then submit everything to the bank.

I am sorry for all the frustration and believe me when I tell you I do not mean to make it difficult. It will get easier and better to be a part of the Ourisman family!
I emailed and quickly received the vin and POC
Thank you

Sponsored

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I guess I don't care if they do run credit. Inquiries are a relatively minor factor in your credit score. Any hit rebounds quickly. I've seen this done other ways though. When using a broker, they ask for a credit karma screen shot at time of order. Maybe that would create less panic.

In any case, when asked, Mitch immediately sent me the POC and VIN.

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
New thread and pricing is there, if you missed it before please jump in and let me fix your view of us and if you did order with me then thank you and if you can comment on the new thread so it can gain traction I would appreciate it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.