Not open for further replies.

Mikes4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 22 4xE HA 10/29 order, still in D
I saw that it said closed at midnight on 7/21. Since I didn't know if it was last night or tonight, I sent in an email. I'm in Baltimore and would love to stay in state for my jeep purchase. The place I bought my 1st jeep didn't want to negotiate lower than msrp. A total 180 from the experience I had 3 years ago when they offered that without even prompting. Before I go across state lines to Koons, I would love give someone in state my business.

I really wish I saw this whole thread last week but I've been avoiding the forums because of how frustrated I've been with all the dealerships near me.
Use leasecompanion, he works with a dealer in MD.
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I saw that it said closed at midnight on 7/21. Since I didn't know if it was last night or tonight, I sent in an email. I'm in Baltimore and would love to stay in state for my jeep purchase. The place I bought my 1st jeep didn't want to negotiate lower than msrp. A total 180 from the experience I had 3 years ago when they offered that without even prompting. Before I go across state lines to Koons, I would love give someone in state my business.

I really wish I saw this whole thread last week but I've been avoiding the forums because of how frustrated I've been with all the dealerships near me.
Check the spreadsheet in my sig if you decide that you're ok with working with a more remote dealership to get a good price.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
Check the spreadsheet in my sig if you decide that you're ok with working with a more remote dealership to get a good price.
Yup, I emailed the dealership in MD and they never replied so I emailed Koons and they replied in 70 minutes. So it looks like I might be braving DC traffic to get my jeep!

Maxx2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL4XE
Has anyone heard from Mitch or his team since this deal closed 7/21? I exchanged emails with him on 7/16 and then reached out on 7/20 to place my deposit and never heard back.

Even sent him a message on here and that's gone unanswered as well.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Has anyone heard from Mitch or his team since this deal closed 7/21? I exchanged emails with him on 7/16 and then reached out on 7/20 to place my deposit and never heard back.

Even sent him a message on here and that's gone unanswered as well.
Last heard from him on 7/19, but asked for a copy of VIN and POC when available tonight. I'll let you know when I hear back. Iirc, he was going to continue working on orders through the end of the month (for those agreed upon before 7/21 I think).

Edit; and I did get a response the following morning.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Maxx2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL4XE
So I finally get a reply after posting on here and here it is in its entirety:

"I am sorry I thought your order was taken care of but it was not once we open orders again I will reach out to you first."

Basically, I don't get to place an order and if some day they decide to offer this deal again then I would be considered?

Completely unacceptable. I did everything exactly as required in the original post and for some unknown reason I have been excluded from placing an order.

Would like to see a public explanation of what happened and how it will be rectified. Saying sorry better luck next time doesn't cut it.

The title of this ad is "NO B.S." which is exactly the opposite of what is going on here.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)

"I am sorry I thought your order was taken care of but it was not once we open orders again I will reach out to you first."

Basically, I don't get to place an order and if some day they decide to offer this deal again then I would be considered?

Completely unacceptable. I did everything exactly as required in the original post and for some unknown reason I have been excluded from placing an order.

Would like to see a public explanation of what happened and how it will be rectified. Saying sorry better luck next time doesn't cut it.

The title of this ad is "NO B.S." which is exactly the opposite of what is going on here.
That sucks. The original post has since been edited, but I'm almost certain it stated that all emails received before the 7/21 deadline would be processed through the end of the month.

OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

Again, I am sorry. You can feel the way you feel about this and I understand how frustrating it can be.

I was not prepared for what was going to happen and I take that responsibility. When we do this again I will know what to expect and how to do handle the emails and demand.

It is not an unknown reason other then we hit the number much faster then we thought.

The only thing I can do is let you know when we put out the next special.

KNN

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Diesel
Ourisman Clarksville is still terrible. The only thing worse is their service dept.

Leaving this for future Jeepers who may want to do business w/ them. I bought a ram 1500 from them back in 2016 and did NOT buy my current Jeep from them.
You can feel the way you feel about this and I understand how frustrating it can be.

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Ourisman Clarksville is still terrible. The only thing worse is their service dept.

Leaving this for future Jeepers who may want to do business w/ them. I bought a ram 1500 from them back in 2016 and did NOT buy my current Jeep from them.
I am not sure what happened when you were here in 2016 and of course staff changes so if you had a bad experience with a certain person or something happened, It is a good chance they might not be here from 2016 there is only 4 of us still here and I do not think it was any of us still here.

I am sorry you had a bad experience and would love to try again if you ever want to try again feel free to reach out

Sponsored

Maxx2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL4XE
Had a lengthy response typed up, but realized it isn't worth my time...

Hope people that ordered are treated better than this.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
Oof, this makes me glad I didn't get my email sent in time! I went with Koons VA which is pretty close in proximity to this place and the response from them has been wonderful!

Rubi392’r

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 392
Had a lengthy response typed up, but realized it isn't worth my time...

Hope people that ordered are treated better than this.
They did the same to me. Haven’t even bothered replying to my emails or call. It’s just flat out sad and unprofessional. Not sure why they bothered to get all my info/ have me sign off and then ghost me. I’m going to leave it at that because honestly you’re right, not worth the time/effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.