First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
Mitch, sent you an email and also asked here, what are you doing on 2023 Challenger Scat Packs and Hellcats? Thanks
Sponsored

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
Thank you all for you patience, I am working very hard at keeping up with all the emails, if its been more then 3 days please resend you build with your information.

WE ARE ENDING 10% NO LONGER ACCEPTING EMAILS AT MIDNIGHT 7/21/22 I will work on the order for the rest of the month but will not accept an email past the end date. Get them in now!!!!

Hey everyone!

Ourisman Jeep is back and better then ever. My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

Here is what we can offer to our Jeep Family:

2023 Wrangler Factory Order's will have 10% off MSRP this will be price protected. 4XE 10%!!! Galdiator 10%!!!

392 5% Off
Grand Cherokee 4xe 5% off

***You do not need to be an Affiliate for this discount, of course affiliate codes are welcome for an extra 1% off ;).

😱**NO FINANCING NECESSARY**🤯

*$1,000 deposit required
*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags

BEFORE EMAILING PLEASE READ BELOW

******Please email me your build sheets along with Name, number, email, zip code and if you are using an affiliate code to [email protected] this is the quickest easiest way to track who and when, you can also ask me any questions here or text me at (410) 635-0251

P.S. We are a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer. If you have interest in another make/model we sell I can help as well!
I sent you an email Mitch....looking forward to hearing back from you.

stealth1178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl wrangler2dr sport
just wanted to say i just ordered a 2023 wrangler willys sport from mitch hands down the best buying exp. i have ever had buying a jeep mitch was great went over all my options no bait and switch and no upsell got 10 percent off msrp which gave a discount of 4400 which is great anyone in the dmv area worth the trip to meet mitch and get a great deal on a 2023 wrangler thanks mitch

OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
just wanted to say i just ordered a 2023 wrangler willys sport from mitch hands down the best buying exp. i have ever had buying a jeep mitch was great went over all my options no bait and switch and no upsell got 10 percent off msrp which gave a discount of 4400 which is great anyone in the dmv area worth the trip to meet mitch and get a great deal on a 2023 wrangler thanks mitch
Thank you. It was my pleasure. I appreciate the note

Sponsored

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I submitted my paperwork and deposit 3 days ago, but still haven't received confirmation that an order was placed. Am I still locked in?
I am placing orders today and pricing you will have an email with your VON today before I leave

Reactions: AFD

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Will you do this pricing again in the future? I just bought mine in December and I'm not the type that buys a new one every year, so I'm good for a few... but in the future I'd be interested. I live in MKE, but I'm from northern IL where there's a ton of dealers in the area. I should be able to find a good deal locally... but 10% definitely catches my attention.

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Will you do this pricing again in the future? I just bought mine in December and I'm not the type that buys a new one every year, so I'm good for a few... but in the future I'd be interested. I live in MKE, but I'm from northern IL where there's a ton of dealers in the area. I should be able to find a good deal locally... but 10% definitely catches my attention.
I am not sure, this goal was to get 100 orders and we are pretty close already so depending the state of the future we can lol

Sponsored

Skyward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JL
Hey Mitch, just shot you a note with my build... Looking forward to doing business with you guys!

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
I saw that it said closed at midnight on 7/21. Since I didn't know if it was last night or tonight, I sent in an email. I'm in Baltimore and would love to stay in state for my jeep purchase. The place I bought my 1st jeep didn't want to negotiate lower than msrp. A total 180 from the experience I had 3 years ago when they offered that without even prompting. Before I go across state lines to Koons, I would love give someone in state my business.

I really wish I saw this whole thread last week but I've been avoiding the forums because of how frustrated I've been with all the dealerships near me.

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I saw that it said closed at midnight on 7/21. Since I didn't know if it was last night or tonight, I sent in an email. I'm in Baltimore and would love to stay in state for my jeep purchase. The place I bought my 1st jeep didn't want to negotiate lower than msrp. A total 180 from the experience I had 3 years ago when they offered that without even prompting. Before I go across state lines to Koons, I would love give someone in state my business.

I really wish I saw this whole thread last week but I've been avoiding the forums because of how frustrated I've been with all the dealerships near me.
If you're willing, use auto lease ninjas Florida dealer and take the auto train back home. Not as good of a deal, but better than paying MSRP.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.