Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
May I ask why is it when the next person Purchases it if the person who ordered it does not buy it
We now will get audited from Stellantis if you have to sell to someone else. We then have to show proof to say it was you that backed out and this is not a fake order. So to stop you from putting in an order with us and another dealer for who gets it first and so we do not have to go through the trouble.

We were going to make it non refundable but thought this was better

LIZETHMADRIGAL

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WIllys
We now will get audited from Stellantis if you have to sell to someone else. We then have to show proof to say it was you that backed out and this is not a fake order. So to stop you from putting in an order with us and another dealer for who gets it first and so we do not have to go through the trouble.

Refundable is better
Life changes when you least expect it
I’ll email a build hopefully on monday
I’m on the fence

thanks for answering

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)

I think the way you have the deposit setup as being refundable once the vehicle sells (whether to the person placing the order or whoever else buys it) is a very fair and thoughtful solution imo.

This keeps people from placing countless orders at dozens of dealerships (waiting for the first to arrive, while screwing the rest) and still allows for an eventual refund if something comes up, once the vehicle is actually sold (to whoever).

Might even consider doing this at our own business, rather than charging a restock fee for cancelled orders that we didn't need for our own inventory. Anyway, just made mine!

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Yeah seems fair, the biggest problem for dealers is getting their allocation slashed for Stellantis accusing them of fake orders from fake customers. Or at least my dealer told me that.

Cyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Hey Mitch,

Just tried to shoot you an email but it’s bouncing back as being blocked.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
It is with your purchase or if you no longer want it, will be refunded when the vehicle sells to the next person
Hmm... I like this approach to the deposit. I don't think I have seen this handled like this before, not on the forum, anyway.

Everyone should be doing this.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
The bump in the Money Factor makes this deal about $4,000 more expensive than some other ongoing offers, in 36 months. Right?

Sponsored

Mikes4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 22 4xE HA 10/29 order, still in D
The bump in the Money Factor makes this deal about $4,000 more expensive than some other ongoing offers, in 36 months. Right?
How are you figuring that out? It might bump the payment up 30-40$ which is 1000-1200 more over 3 years.

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hey Mitch,

Just tried to shoot you an email but it’s bouncing back as being blocked.
Please check you copied and pasted the whole thing sometimes without noticing we leave something out. Lmk if you get through.

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Hey everyone!

Ourisman Jeep is back and better then ever. My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

Here is what we can offer to our Jeep Family:

2023 Wrangler Factory Order's will have 10% off MSRP this will be price protected. 4XE 10%!!! Galdiator 10%!!!

392 5% Off
Grand Cherokee 4xe 5% off

***You do not need to be an Affiliate for this discount, of course affiliate codes are welcome for an extra 1% off ;).

😱**NO FINANCING NECESSARY**🤯

*$1,000 deposit required
*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags

******Please email me your build sheets along with Name, number, email, zip code and if you are using an affiliate code to [email protected] this is the quickest easiest way to track who and when, you can also ask me any questions here or text me at (410) 635-0251

P.S. We are a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer. If you have interest in another make/model we sell I can help as well!
Are you marking up the Acq fee?

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator