Not open for further replies.

jthoms1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
10% off list is pretty easy to calculate.
The 4-7% is typically off of INVOICE…this 10% is off MSRP. You need to do the math, but I’m going to take an educated guess and say that 7% off invoice is likely better than 10% off of MSRP. I didn’t read through the entire thread to see if anyone else made this point already…just saying.
Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Does the "No B.S." mean no dealer add-ons? or are there magical gas in the tires that make them indestructible and an extremely high tech anti-theft device that unfortunately cannot be removed because it is installed with diamond connections? etc... etc...

OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The 4-7% is typically off of INVOICE…this 10% is off MSRP. You need to do the math, but I’m going to take an educated guess and say that 7% off invoice is likely better than 10% off of MSRP. I didn’t read through the entire thread to see if anyone else made this point already…just saying.
10% no finance or affiliate required is a much better deal and it has average 6.5-7.5 under invoice

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Does the "No B.S." mean no dealer add-ons? or are there magical gas in the tires that make them indestructible and an extremely high tech anti-theft device that unfortunately cannot be removed because it is installed with diamond connections? etc... etc...

Correct!!!!

Sponsored

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Disagree. From Gupton, I was around 10% with Affiliate. Since then, the Delta between MSRP and invoice shrank. The only thing that stings here is the MF markup, but they do one pay, which some dealers won't fuss with.

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
Some people are trying to compare with dealers which are doing X amount below invoice etc but realistically 10% off MSRP is on par with like 5% below invoice or so (give or take) depending on overall vehicle price (like $ 55K MSRP is $5,500 so $ 49,500 normally with MSRP of $ 55K you’ll be at like around 52 invoice plus another 5% off $ 2,500 +/- you’ll be around the same, honestly with no financing needed and only $ 500 dealer fee in todays market this is a great deal!
Unfortunately the under invoice deals aren’t as strong since Stellantis increased the invoice cost much closer to MSRP. The increase showed up on the Wrangler late 22 orders & all 23 orders.

Dealer fees all being the same you now have to get 7% under invoice to be close to 10% off MSRP.

Example 23 Rubicon 4XE MSRP $67,825 Invoice $65,792.
10% under MSRP $6,783 off. 7% under invoice $6,638 off MSRP.

Thank you to Mitch and Ourisman Clarksville for giving our Forum Members another option on their Jeep purchases.

Mikes4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 22 4xE HA 10/29 order, still in D
Unfortunately the under invoice deals aren’t as strong since Stellantis increased the invoice cost much closer to MSRP. The increase showed up on the Wrangler late 22 orders & all 23 orders.

Dealer fees all being the same you now have to get 7% under invoice to be close to 10% off MSRP.

He is also at 11% under MSRP with affiliate.

jthoms1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Disagree. From Gupton, I was around 10% with Affiliate. Since then, the Delta between MSRP and invoice shrank. The only thing that stings here is the MF markup, but they do one pay, which some dealers won't fuss with.
I wasn’t being declaratory one way or the other. I told him to run the math himself. I was just making an observation abour the deal being off of MSRP and not Invoice. The bulk of the threads on here are discussing discounts off of Invoice.

Sponsored

wings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler 4XE
I sent an email to lease a 4xe, but also interested in purchasing a Pacifica hybrid - do you have discounts on those?

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel

Thank you to Mitch and Ourisman Clarksville for giving our Forum Members another option on their Jeep purchases.
Gotcha I really didn’t know how the gap between msrp and invoice shrunk end of 22MY start of 23 MY production, I was going off my invoice and a few other posted online which were deals from earlier in the year, thanks for the update

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hey Mitch! For those of us west of the Mississippi River, do you have any kind of shipping set up?
We do have a shipping company and I can request quotes but it is not cheap to ship so look in to air fair and gas to drive back might be cheaper lol

Reactions: J0E
OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
With affiliate we are 11% with a bump of half not full on lease and will do one pay just FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.