Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Thank you all for you patience, I am working very hard at keeping up with all the emails, if its been more then 3 days please resend you build with your information.

Thank you all for your email orders my team is going to work on this today. and get these wrapped up.

Hey everyone!

Ourisman Jeep is back and better then ever. My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

Here is what we can offer to our Jeep Family:

2023 Wrangler Factory Order's will have 10% off MSRP this will be price protected. 4XE 10%!!! Galdiator 10%!!!

392 5% Off
Grand Cherokee 4xe 5% off

***You do not need to be an Affiliate for this discount, of course affiliate codes are welcome for an extra 1% off ;).

😱**NO FINANCING NECESSARY**🤯

*$1,000 deposit required
*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags

P.S. We are a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer. If you have interest in another make/model we sell I can help as well!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Is that 10% even if it's not financed through you? Does something like Tread Lightly get you 11% off? Just trying to get details for others, mine is waiting for me at Gupton (sorry). Prepare to be badgered by others lol.

Sponsored

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Hey everyone!

Ourisman Jeep is back and better then ever. My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

Here is what we can offer to our Jeep Family:

2023 Wrangler Factory Order's will have 10% off MSRP this will be price protected.
You do not need to be an Affiliate for this discount, of course affiliate codes are welcome ;).

*$1,000 deposit required
*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags

Please email me your build sheets along with Name, number, email, zip code and if you are using an affiliate code to [email protected] you can also ask me any questions here or text me at (410) 635-0251

P.S. We are a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer. If you have interest in another make/model we sell I can help as well!
@UNC Rubicon

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Is that 10% even if it's not financed through you? Does something like Tread Lightly get you 11% off? Just trying to get details for others, mine is waiting for me at Gupton (sorry). Prepare to be badgered by others lol.
Yes!

Reactions: AFD

Sponsored

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Ballpark, how much does that usually take off? People seem to get really excited over 4-7 so I know it is a good number.
Ball parking isn't difficult if you build your jeep average is around that 4-8 off

ELJL

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So effectively, that’s about 6-7% off factory invoice, correct? If I’m not mistaken, that’s the reference point that other vendors use.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.