Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Anyone can take the % under invoice figure they get, compare that to MSRP and figure the percentage. It's really simple. Don't even need a calculator or an app to do it.
For a very specific build: yes. The markup for each option, however, can vary quite a bit.
Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
10% of MSRP is a good deal, period. I don't know why anyone cares where that lands in relation to invoice price. Some are just weird that way I guess.
Some people are trying to compare with dealers which are doing X amount below invoice etc but realistically 10% off MSRP is on par with like 5% below invoice or so (give or take) depending on overall vehicle price (like $ 55K MSRP is $5,500 so $ 49,500 normally with MSRP of $ 55K you’ll be at like around 52 invoice plus another 5% off $ 2,500 +/- you’ll be around the same, honestly with no financing needed and only $ 500 dealer fee in todays market this is a great deal!

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
The $500 flat doc fee is good, especially considering that they do it for out of state buyers. Then there is no F&I secondary high pressure sales.

Many people can't grasp percentages very well. You can get all involved, build spread sheets, price every option at invoice and retail, wring your hands and develop ulcers. Or you can figure out what the MSRP of your build is, then discount it from there.

I have known some guys in the past who would want to go into a deep depression if they found out that they did not get the absolute most rock bottom price possible. There are some members here who have been twisting themselves in knots for months over 1% here or 2% there and are willing to travel thousands of miles to get a few dollars off, if they could ever make the decision to pull the trigger.

10% of MSRP is very fair. Even before all of the Covid and supply issue messes, that was a very good deal on a Wrangler.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
It makes a difference when you're comparing against what other dealerships are offering. The vast majority of those offering these deals base everything off of invoice and not MSRP.
Correct and each dealer offering 6 or 7 off invoice will be within a few hundred but we are not hiding a finance discount and for our 10% you do not need affiliate those with the code will get 11% and now we are the lowest I have seen and with no games. My fees are listed and my math is easy.

Please feel free to shop around and no one will be easier to work with then me and my team.

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The $500 flat doc fee is good, especially considering that they do it for out of state buyers. Then there is no F&I secondary high pressure sales.

Many people can't grasp percentages very well. You can get all involved, build spread sheets, price every option at invoice and retail, wring your hands and develop ulcers. Or you can figure out what the MSRP of your build is, then discount it from there.

I have known some guys in the past who would want to go into a deep depression if they found out that they did not get the absolute most rock bottom price possible. There are some members here who have been twisting themselves in knots for months over 1% here or 2% there and are willing to travel thousands of miles to get a few dollars of, if they could ever make the decision to pull the trigger.

10% of MSRP is very fair. Even before all of the Covid and supply issue messes, that was a very good deal on a Wrangler.
Thank you!

WBLedbetter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU High Altitude
Hey everyone!

Ourisman Jeep is back and better then ever. My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

Here is what we can offer to our Jeep Family:

2023 Wrangler Factory Order's will have 10% off MSRP this will be price protected. 392 @ 5% OFF!
You do not need to be an Affiliate for this discount, of course affiliate codes are welcome for an extra 1% off ;).

😱**NO FINANCING NECESSARY**🤯

*$1,000 deposit required
*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags

Please email me your build sheets along with Name, number, email, zip code and if you are using an affiliate code to [email protected] you can also ask me any questions here or text me at (410) 635-0251

P.S. We are a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer. If you have interest in another make/model we sell I can help as well!
Will you be offering the same deal on ‘23 Gladiators?

Sponsored

RubiVane

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Hey everyone!

Ourisman Jeep is back and better then ever. My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

Here is what we can offer to our Jeep Family:

2023 Wrangler Factory Order's will have 10% off MSRP this will be price protected. 4XE 10%!!! Galdiator 10%!!!

392 5% Off
Grand Cherokee 4xe 5% off

***You do not need to be an Affiliate for this discount, of course affiliate codes are welcome for an extra 1% off ;).

😱**NO FINANCING NECESSARY**🤯

*$1,000 deposit required
*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags

Please email me your build sheets along with Name, number, email, zip code and if you are using an affiliate code to [email protected] you can also ask me any questions here or text me at (410) 635-0251

P.S. We are a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer. If you have interest in another make/model we sell I can help as well!
Hi there, Mitch! Sent you an email :) :jk:

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Mitch, trying to get to the bottom of Sahara side step options. JEEP.COM shows the heavy duty step is now an option. Some are reporting a [MRK] optional step for $95, which does not show up in the builder. What are these?

wings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler 4XE
Mitch, trying to get to the bottom of Sahara side step options. JEEP.COM shows the heavy duty step is now an option. Some are reporting a [MRK] optional step for $95, which does not show up in the builder. What are these?
I believe the MRK $95 ones (that don't show up online) are the original ones that were included as standard in the '21/'22 models and now optional

Status
Not open for further replies.