Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Has anyone of the 100 ordered received a VIN?
Order confirmed 7/19, but no further info showing on the Jeep tracker yet. Asked today if they could check info on their end and will update this post.

Anyone receive a POC (priced order confirmation) yet? VIN or VON, I'd really like to check mine to verify that everything was entered correctly into Jeep's system.
Sponsored

Skyward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JL
Order confirmed 7/19, but no further info showing on the Jeep tracker yet. Asked today if they could check info on their end and will update this post.

Anyone receive a POC (priced order confirmation) yet? VIN or VON, I'd really like to check mine to verify that everything was entered correctly into Jeep's system.
Didn't know I was supposed to get a POC, when does that come and who do I get it from?

Reactions: AFD

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Didn't know I was supposed to get a POC, when does that come and who do I get it from?
The POC comes from the dealership (usually immediately after order is confirmed) and should look identical to your 'configuration preview', but with 'build priority' changed from 99 to 01..

The dealer may show/give you a Configuration Preview sheet as you work through options and pricing. This is not the POC. You will see a Build Priority of 99 on it. On the POC you will see a Build Priority of 01 which means the order was submitted, the computer accepted it, there were no errors on the order and it is now in D status.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Still communicating with Mitch and no date not shown on the tracker
Just to update, I haven't gotten a response back at all this time.

Tracker still shows 'order confirmed' on mine, but afaik, that system lags behind significantly compared to whatever info the dealers have access to.

Sponsored

Reign4me

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sahara HA 4xE
How many of you had your credit run just to place the order? He ran mine, even though he said he wouldn’t. Also received a notice in the mail saying my credit is close to 800, but they couldn’t approve me at this time, but the Jeep has been ordered. Of course no response from Mitch about it.
Seems like this is a complete scam to get Jeeps on their lot, then maybe get the deposit back when they sell it at MSRP.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
How many of you had your credit run just to place the order? He ran mine, even though he said he wouldn’t. Also received a notice in the mail saying my credit is close to 800, but they couldn’t approve me at this time, but the Jeep has been ordered. Of course no response from Mitch about it.
Seems like this is a complete scam to get Jeeps on their lot, then maybe get the deposit back when they sell it at MSRP.
Told him I was paying in full, but was still sent a link for their credit app. He said it was sent automatically and to just ignore it. Submitted the deposit and replied with the other documents signed, ignoring the credit app and the order was still submitted and confirmed without any credit check that I'm aware of.

Reign4me

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sahara HA 4xE
Told him I was paying in full, but was still sent a link for their credit app. He said it was sent automatically and to just ignore it. Submitted the deposit and replied with the other documents signed, ignoring the credit app and the order was still submitted and confirmed without any credit check that I'm aware of.
I didn’t think he ran mine either, I typically am alerted right away but I wasnt.. Went on Credit Karma, sure enough they ran it.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I didn’t think he ran mine either, I typically am alerted right away but I wasnt.. Went on Credit Karma, sure enough they ran it.
Did you fill out their credit app or provide a social security number? Not sure how they can legally run it without those, but if you completed the app, I'm guessing it would be run automatically since that's what it's for.

Reign4me

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sahara HA 4xE
Did you fill out their credit app or provide a social security number? Not sure how they can legally run it without those, but if you completed the app, I'm guessing it would be run automatically since that's what it's for.
I did fill out the credit app, but he said they wouldn’t run it. Who the hell runs a credit app twice for a vehicle anyway? No one runs credit when you just order a vehicle, their entire process is shady.

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I did fill out the credit app, but he said they wouldn’t run it. Who the hell runs a credit app twice for a vehicle anyway? No one runs credit when you just order a vehicle, their entire process is shady.
Yeah, no idea why that would be necessary. Their website referred to it as getting 'pre-approved', whatever that means. Iirc, he said their financing was done through Chrysler Capital so I'd think that aspect would be above board, but I'm honestly not sure how FCA operates in that regard.

Reign4me

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sahara HA 4xE
Yeah, no idea why that would be necessary. Their website referred to it as getting 'pre-approved', whatever that means. Iirc, he said their financing was done through Chrysler Capital so I'd think that aspect would be above board, but I'm honestly not sure how FCA operates in that regard.
Well the letter I received was from Ourisman saying they could not approve funding, but it was not from CCAP. My initial thought was it’s probably some standard dumb automated thing because Ourisman isn’t financing it, CCAP is. Still, the running credit just to order a vehicle is ridiculous.

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight
Started talks with Mitch, got ghosted once the "never mentioned till they closed the thread 100 order cap" was reached. Tried reaching out again before I realized what happened and still never heard back. Oof.

Ordered through Miracle CDRJ in Tennessee instead and got a better OTD price. Ordered on 7/29 and had a VIN and VON by 8/2. Excellent communication and experience through this dealership so far. Glad things fell through with Oruisman after reading through this thread.

Skyward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JL
Well damn, guess I need to go verify. I have monitoring setup as well and didn't receive any hits yet...but was told I had to fill out the form to complete the purchase - even though I will likely use my own financing....

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Well damn, guess I need to go verify. I have monitoring setup as well and didn't receive any hits yet...but was told I had to fill out the form to complete the purchase - even though I will likely use my own financing....
Seems weird that I was told it was okay to ignore the credit app step, while you were told it was necessary and Reign was told it wouldn't be run. Not saying anything's shady, just that it's weirdly inconsistent.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.