Climate control stack

Kidcia

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
Anyone here go from a sport s 5 inch radio with knobs on radio to an aftermarket radio and upgrade there stack to keep the knobs? Im considering purchasing the stack with knobs i saw for 150 to retain the knobs but im not sure its plug and play?
Sponsored

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0T eTorque
Anyone here go from a sport s 5 inch radio with knobs on radio to an aftermarket radio and upgrade there stack to keep the knobs? Im considering purchasing the stack with knobs i saw for 150 to retain the knobs but im not sure its plug and play?
I believe at minimum you will have to get a tazer to program and make it work correctly, as well as you might need to add temp sensors if you want the auto part of temp control to work right. There are threads that talk about it on here somewhere.

OP
OP
Kidcia

Kidcia

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
I believe at minimum you will have to get a tazer to program and make it work correctly, as well as you might need to add temp sensors if you want the auto part of temp control to work right. There are threads that talk about it on here somewhere.
Yeah i found a few posts on it. But i have an aftermarket radio installed. So im hoping the stack itself works plug and play. For now i just want the volume knobs back. And to try out the hvac add on in my radio. Maybe down the line add heated seats if the wiring is there.
Sponsored