Cleveland Ohio Area Dealership Offering 5%+ Below Invoice

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Today I stopped by Brunswick Auto Mart in Northeast Ohio to test drive a new JL. I had touched base with the dealership ahead of time to let them know my intentions of test driving one and potentially leasing one in a few months. Just to be upfront and fair to the dealer I informed them that I was willing to travel to other dealerships to get the 5% below invoice offerings that have been posted. I asked if they'd be able to match it since I'd rather buy the Jeep in my own backyard as opposed to traveling out of town for it. There was absolutely no haggle and they quickly said they'd match. Josh Seiler, was the sales rep I discussed the discount pricing with. He was an absolute pleasure to talk to and was straight forward on everything. He was actually helping another customer when we got there but was kind enough to step aside for a brief moment to address us. Multiple people came up to us when we were in the showroom to make sure we had been helped and asked if there was anything they could do to help us out. Overall we were very well attended to during our visit.

We ended up test driving the Sahara they had and were extremely impressed by the improved quality of the interior and driving comfort. When we were finished I asked if it was alright for me to share the pricing we were offered with other forum members. I am happy to say they are offering the same deal to all forum members! So if you're in NE Ohio, South Michigan or West Pennsylvania then you should definitely consider Brunswick Auto Mart. Below you will find Josh Seiler's contact information. If you're interested in getting a Wrangler at a great deal then give him a call. Make sure you mention that you're a member of the JLwranglerForums and that you found out about the deal here.

Deal: 5% below invoice
- $250 documentation fee
- will add extra discount for Tread Lightly. The amount is still being discussed
- still discussing golden ticket from FCA pricing

I will continue to update the fees as I acquire them.

Contact Information:

Josh Seiler
Cell: 440-985-0159
Work: 330-273-3300 ext. 1256
Email: [email protected]
Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I’m in Buffalo, NY (2.5 hrs away) do they do taxes and tags there or would I have to get a temp Ohio plate and register it back here in NY. I am working with 2 dealerships by me to match the 5% deal. Negotiations have stalled (mostly on my part) as I’m still waiting for colors and maybe the power top to be available for order.

OP
OP

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
I’m in Buffalo, NY (2.5 hrs away) do they do taxes and tags there or would I have to get a temp Ohio plate and register it back here in NY. I am working with 2 dealerships by me to match the 5% deal. Negotiations have stalled (mostly on my part) as I’m still waiting for colors and maybe the power top to be available for order.
Per Josh, they would collect taxes for your state. They will give you temp plates that are good in any state until they expire. But you will have to get a NY state plate in NY.

Last edited:

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Today I stopped by Brunswick Auto Mart in Northeast Ohio to test drive a new JL. I had touched base with the dealership ahead of time to let them know my intentions of test driving one and potentially leasing one in a few months. Just to be upfront and fair to the dealer I informed them that I was willing to travel to other dealerships to get the 5% below invoice offerings that have been posted. I asked if they'd be able to match it since I'd rather buy the Jeep in my own backyard as opposed to traveling out of town for it. There was absolutely no haggle and they quickly said they'd match. Josh Seiler, was the sales rep I discussed the discount pricing with. He was an absolute pleasure to talk to and was straight forward on everything. He was actually helping another customer when we got there but was kind enough to step aside for a brief moment to address us. Multiple people came up to us when we were in the showroom to make sure we had been helped and asked if there was anything they could do to help us out. Overall we were very well attended to during our visit.

We ended up test driving the Sahara they had and were extremely impressed by the improved quality of the interior and driving comfort. When we were finished I asked if it was alright for me to share the pricing we were offered with other forum members. I am happy to say they are offering the same deal to all forum members! So if you're in NE Ohio, South Michigan or West Pennsylvania then you should definitely consider Brunswick Auto Mart. Below you will find Josh Seiler's contact information. If you're interested in getting a Wrangler at a great deal then give him a call. Make sure you mention that you're a member of the JLwranglerForums and that you found out about the deal here.

- $250 documentation fee
- will add extra discount for Tread Lightly. The amount is still being discussed

Contact Information:

Josh Seiler

I am very interested to see if you get the 5% and the Tread lightly discount. If so I will make the trip to Cleveland when I'm ready to order when Hella Yella is available.

bbradshaw14

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Global Project Manager

- $250 documentation fee

Contact Information:

Josh Seiler
Just for clarity, were there any circumstances that helped to get to that 5% below invoice deal? I raised this with my dealer here in Milwaukee area and got a story back about how that is due to military rebates ($500) and TDM (Target Direct Mailer) which varies from $500-$2000. Any thoughts on this? THANKS!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Just for clarity, were there any circumstances that helped to get to that 5% below invoice deal? I raised this with my dealer here in Milwaukee area and got a story back about how that is due to military rebates ($500) and TDM (Target Direct Mailer) which varies from $500-$2000. Any thoughts on this? THANKS!
Actually none at all. I was calling around to the dealerships in my area that had a few JLs on the lot. I wanted to look at them in person but also didn’t want to waste anyone’s time. I told them that I was willing to travel to Dayton for one that was 5% below invoice and was wondering if they’d do the same deal. Josh said it was no issue and actually mocked up a price for my desired build.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Actually none at all. I was calling around to the dealerships in my area that had a few JLs on the lot. I wanted to look at them in person but also didn’t want to waste anyone’s time. I told them that I was willing to travel to Dayton for one that was 5% below invoice and was wondering if they’d do the same deal. Josh said it was no issue and actually mocked up a price for my desired build.
Still interested if your getting 5% plus the 1% TL discount.

OP
OP

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Still interested if your getting 5% plus the 1% TL discount.
I’m not sure it will be the entire 1% for the TL. I’m not ordering for a few months but Josh said the golden ticket is no issue and he is checking on the TL amount. I did tell him that other places were doing $250 off in addition to the 5% below invoice.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure it will be the entire 1% for the TL. I’m not ordering for a few months but Josh said the golden ticket is no issue and he is checking on the TL amount. I did tell him that other places were doing $250 off in addition to the 5% below invoice.
I'm very interested how things go I might drive up to Cleveland to buy mine when yellow is available. Keep me updated if you will.

OP
OP

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
I'm very interested how things go I might drive up to Cleveland to buy mine when yellow is available. Keep me updated if you will.
Absolutely! I’ve actually reached out to Josh and asked him to make an account on here to answer questions everyone might have.

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Absolutely! I’ve actually reached out to Josh and asked him to make an account on here to answer questions everyone might have.
Any updates on this one? Getting ready to order now that the 2.0T is available - and deciding whether I should head to Dave Dennis in Dayton or Brunswick Auto in Cleveland (I'm in Columbus).

OP
OP

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
I've reached out to Josh to inquire if anyone else has purchased from them yet with the 5% below invoice. We are still waiting till we make our purchase as we have a few other things we need to take care of first. (House, student loan debt, etc etc.)

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Josh emailed me back today - he and I have exchanged a few emails, no order placed yet but he's responding. Right now, I am working off of a build sheet I found posted on this forum - trying to confirm if he wants me to use this one that I found, or if he has a more up to date one.

I'm working with Matt at the Dayton dealership giving 5% off invoice, as well, to see which one ends up being a better setup (best price, most responsive, most helpful, etc).

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Josh emailed me back today - he and I have exchanged a few emails, no order placed yet but he's responding. Right now, I am working off of a build sheet I found posted on this forum - trying to confirm if he wants me to use this one that I found, or if he has a more up to date one.

I'm working with Matt at the Dayton dealership giving 5% off invoice, as well, to see which one ends up being a better setup (best price, most responsive, most helpful, etc).
I'm following this so let me know the out come. I'm curious if either one will give 5% plus the 1%TL discount or if you need the TL discount to get the 5%. I'm in Columbus and will probably use one of these 2 dealers.

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
I'm following this so let me know the out come. I'm curious if either one will give 5% plus the 1%TL discount or if you need the TL discount to get the 5%. I'm in Columbus and will probably use one of these 2 dealers.
Dave Dennis in Dayton does 5%, which requires TL discount, per Matt yesterday. I asked this specific question yesterday to see if I would be able to stack an FCA # on top of the 5% and was told no.
Sponsored