Sponsored

Cleveland Ohio Area Dealership Offering 5%+ Below Invoice

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Ohwillyb - best thing we can do is ask! If a bunch of us ask, it will show the demand in our area. I recommend you reach out and let them know you're following and looking for the best deal.

I'm following this so let me know the out come. I'm curious if either one will give 5% plus the 1%TL discount or if you need the TL discount to get the 5%. I'm in Columbus and will probably use one of these 2 dealers.
Sponsored

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Ohwillyb - best thing we can do is ask! If a bunch of us ask, it will show the demand in our area. I recommend you reach out and let them know you're following and looking for the best deal.
I plan on doing some asking but I'm waiting for Hella Yella and to see what the new trim package is in May.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Josh got back to me today and said no to stacking the 1% TL with the 5% deal. It's one or the other (so, obviously, the 5%).

He also didn't mention anything about $250 off that the OP mentioned.

OP, do you mind chiming in to clarify about the additional $250 off and/or where you guys landed on the negotiation for the TL discount amount?

I sent Josh my build info today, hoping to hear back with a price breakdown today so we can pull the trigger quickly here.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Josh got back to me today and said no to stacking the 1% TL with the 5% deal. It's one or the other (so, obviously, the 5%).

He also didn't mention anything about $250 off that the OP mentioned.

OP, do you mind chiming in to clarify about the additional $250 off and/or where you guys landed on the negotiation for the TL discount amount?

I sent Josh my build info today, hoping to hear back with a price breakdown today so we can pull the trigger quickly here.
So could you get the 5% with out the Tread lightly discount?

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Unfortunately it’s been tough to get ahold of these guys. Seems like this will be very slow progress.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately it’s been tough to get ahold of these guys. Seems like this will be very slow progress.
That stinks hopefully you will hear something soon!

jtp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S unlimited
Ok I ordered a Jeep from Brunswick Auto mart, 5% off invoice or 1% with TL discount. Stipulation I have to finance thru them for 3 months. $1000 credit card depoist. If they try to bang me out I'll roll it over to my credit union 2.1% the next day. I'm expecting 3.0 or less as respectable (for me) coming from a dealership. Doc fees $283.50 Why I went with Brunswick:

I got four other quote:
1) 2 local dealers couldn't do the 5%
2) Koon's did 5% below invoice plus $699 Doc fees and 4 1/2 drive to get it ( Brunswick 2 hours away)
3) Kim at Superior was the best offer $761 below Brunswick but I have to fly there and drive back 13 hours. (A lot of work getting it)

I'll let you know if there are any snags as things progress. If anyone has any good or bad feedback on Brunswick let us know.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ok I ordered a Jeep from Brunswick Auto mart, 5% off invoice or 1% with TL discount. Stipulation I have to finance thru them for 3 months. $1000 credit card depoist. If they try to bang me out I'll roll it over to my credit union 2.1% the next day. I'm expecting 3.0 or less as respectable (for me) coming from a dealership. Doc fees $283.50 Why I went with Brunswick:

I got four other quote:
1) 2 local dealers couldn't do the 5%
2) Koon's did 5% below invoice plus $699 Doc fees and 4 1/2 drive to get it ( Brunswick 2 hours away)
3) Kim at Superior was the best offer $761 below Brunswick but I have to fly there and drive back 13 hours. (A lot of work getting it)

I'll let you know if there are any snags as things progress. If anyone has any good or bad feedback on Brunswick let us know.
Thanks for posting this! Let me know how it goes!
Sponsored