• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Clearlidz JL Panoramic Freedom Top

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon; 2021 JLU Sahara
I bought this for my wife's 2021 JLU high altitude but she thinks it lets in a bit too much sun for her, (she wears glasses most of the time, but said with sunglasses it's fine). It has only been on for a few weeks. I have a link to the item and will get some pictures in a couple of days. It is almost brand new. Local pick-up in greater Cincinnati area only. I don't have the box anymore. $900.00/OBO.

( 2018-2022 ) JEEP JL Panoramic Freedom Top PART # CL300 (clearlidz.com)

Thanks.
Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I considered getting one of these for a bit, and then I saw the price of these things new. No way. Maybe “gently used” at a good price might be worth it to the right jeeple. 🤔

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I say OBO, I mean it. It's just sitting in the garage taking up space; let's make it $750.00/OBO - that's 50% off a two-week-used item. I actually liked it, but the wife did not.

Cecelia66

First Name
Cecelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
I've thought of buying one but heard people say theirs leaked or had loud wind noise...any issues that you noticed for the short time you used it?

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi,
The wind noise is a little louder than stock hardtop, and it leaked a teeny bit, but not if you tighten it down after driving with it a few times. We discovered it needs to be tightened a few times after installing and the leak stopped.

Sponsored

Jeepgir1

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Hi! Has the clearlidz been sold? I’m trying to find a good used JL model.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's pretty bulky; I'd rather not try to ship it; sorry.

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would you be willing to ship? I live in Bellevue, NE and have been looking for a good deal on one of these.
I will consider shipping; you still interested?

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The part number on their site is the same for JT and JL, so I'm sure it would fit.