Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road Secret Holiday Sale! Secret Holiday Sale JL

For forum members only! From now on until the end of December, we're putting together custom package deals and discounts together for any and all forum members! Lift kit discounts, lift and shocks package deals, shocks and steering stabilizer package deals, etc.!

If you're just in the market for a lift kit, use discount code EASY100 at checkout for $100 off any lift kit we sell! For package deals go ahead and PM us here on the forum, give us a call at the shop (203) 691 8593, or email marketing@claytonoffroad and let us know exactly what it is you're looking for!

Happy Holidays! - Clayton Off Road

Shop all JL lift kits and products HERE.
Sponsored

Ktthompson72

First Name
Kennon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road Secret Holiday Sale! Secret Holiday Sale JL

For forum members only! From now on until the end of December, we're putting together custom package deals and discounts together for any and all forum members! Lift kit discounts, lift and shocks package deals, shocks and steering stabilizer package deals, etc.!

If you're just in the market for a lift kit, use discount code EASY100 at checkout for $100 off any lift kit we sell! For package deals go ahead and PM us here on the forum, give us a call at the shop (203) 691 8593, or email marketing@claytonoffroad and let us know exactly what it is you're looking for!

Happy Holidays! - Clayton Off Road

Shop all JL lift kits and products HERE.

Hi, I’m looking to get the 2.5 overland kit and fox shocks for my 2019 JL wrangler. If you can build a package deal for me that would be awesome.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
I am in going to place my order today.
Sponsored