Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits

BattleBorn

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited sport
I Was checking out the pro rock 44 axles by dynatrac this morning.
I went with a Currie set up. The cheaper 60’s. They have recently went up in price like everything else.
Advertisement

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I went with a Currie set up. The cheaper 60’s. They have recently went up in price like everything else.
love that you "Built" this rig, At first I was kind of bummed about picking up a sport, but seeing the aftermarket and the possibility of building some stronger than a Rubi, its awesome.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
love that you "Built" this rig, At first I was kind of bummed about picking up a sport, but seeing the aftermarket and the possibility of building some stronger than a Rubi, its awesome.
I plan on putting 35s on my sport axle and keep the gearing 3.45 until something happens lol...the 8 speed auto is spinning my 285/70 Tire and Wheel Aev Borah pretty good about 96 lbs

ElvisJL

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I plan on putting 35s on my sport axle and keep the gearing 3.45 until something happens lol...the 8 speed auto is spinning my 285/70 Tire and Wheel Aev Borah pretty good about 96 lbs
Your gas mileage will suffer a bit but you can run it, I'm running the stock D30 on the front & stock D44 on the rear with 3.45 gears on 35's. Don't see 7th or 8th gear unless I'm doing 65-68mph on flat ground or driving downhill. Instead of spending the extra money on a Rubicon, I decide to buy a Sport and then outfit it with Kingpin D60's custom-built by Fusion axles. The plan from here is moving to a 4" - 6" long arm kit, built axles, 5:38 gears, and 40's on bead locks. Putting cash away for the axles right now and I'm really hoping Clayton announces their JL longarm kit within the next year. I'd like to stick with them if possible

BattleBorn

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited sport
Your gas mileage will suffer a bit but you can run it, I'm running the stock D30 on the front & stock D44 on the rear with 3.45 gears on 35's. Don't see 7th or 8th gear unless I'm doing 65-68mph on flat ground or driving downhill. Instead of spending the extra money on a Rubicon, I decide to buy a Sport and then outfit it with Kingpin D60's custom-built by Fusion axles. The plan from here is moving to a 4" - 6" long arm kit, built axles, 5:38 gears, and 40's on bead locks. Putting cash away for the axles right now and I'm really hoping Clayton announces their JL longarm kit within the next year. I'd like to stick with them if possible
Been waiting for that long arm to come out myself. Also looked Evo and a guy out of Utah that makes a nice long arm called Fancy B fabrication

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement