Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Clayton’s stuff is top quality, they have been putting these things together for a long time, I’m still mad I didn’t pick up the Cherokee they had for sale a few years ago, that thing was a beast!
That thing was fun! Our 392 is our new favorite :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits 7D2A5581-2 website size
Sponsored

huff747

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
If I'm looking at the 1.5" kit that should net about 2" of lift do I buy shocks for 0-1.5" or 2-4.5" lifts?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If I'm looking at the 1.5" kit that should net about 2" of lift do I buy shocks for 0-1.5" or 2-4.5" lifts?
The 2-3" or 2-4.5" packages work best! Give us a call if you have any questions :)

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits Fathers Day 2022

Happy Father's Day Weekend! Free shipping on all lifts and performance package kits all weekend long!

Active military or vets email [email protected] with any sort of ID for additional 10% off!

Have a great weekend!

Famof5jeep

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I just installed the Clayton 2.5” Overland on my JLURD w the Fox 2.0s. Wow what a setup, I love it. With the diesel Rubi I am able to clear 37s and it literally looks stock (1.25” wheel spacers installed). The ride is fantastic. I drive 100 highway miles each day and other than the height you really don’t notice the difference. Same tire noise level as I went K02 to K02. The build quality and strength of the components are impressive with no issues on the install. Dustin was a great help selecting options and processing the order. I’ll post a pic soon.

Kevin

Sponsored

Twowheels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 GMC Sierra 8.1, ‘22 JLURD
I just installed the Clayton 2.5” Overland on my JLURD w the Fox 2.0s. Wow what a setup, I love it. With the diesel Rubi I am able to clear 37s and it literally looks stock (1.25” wheel spacers installed). The ride is fantastic. I drive 100 highway miles each day and other than the height you really don’t notice the difference. Same tire noise level as I went K02 to K02. The build quality and strength of the components are impressive with no issues on the install. Dustin was a great help selecting options and processing the order. I’ll post a pic soon.

Kevin
Curious to see what it looks like and how it works for you. I have the same ride and am considering this package but 35s probably.

ToplessTN

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Hydro Blue Rubicon Diesel
Does anyone have the control arm and track bar lengths for the 1.5" overland+ 4-door diesel lift?

The instructions have 2.5, 3.5, and 4.5 - but not 1.5

Pjhusker

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2019 Tahoe, 2020 JLU Sport S
Does anyone have the control arm and track bar lengths for the 1.5" overland+ 4-door diesel lift?

Send Clayton a message; I needed those lengths for my JLUR and they sent them to me. They were quick to respond and even provided the sway bar lengths.

ToplessTN

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Send Clayton a message; I needed those lengths for my JLUR and they sent them to me. They were quick to respond and even provided the sway bar lengths.
i had contacted them last week but haven’t heard back. I’ll reach out again tomorrow.

Sponsored

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I installed Clayton 1.5" Springs, 0.5" spacers, Fox 2.0 IFP 2-3" Shocks last month. Netted about 3"-3.2" lift on a 3.6v6 Sahara. It will likely settle a bit and eventually be around 2.5"?? I thought it was a lot of lift for the 33s that I have.. but I gotta admit the look is growing on me.

Ride is fantastic. I used to feel that the stock suspension was squishy and leaned much after I installed the roof tent. Clayton springs are a good blend of firmness and plush ride without making you feel every bump on the road. The spring rate is high but don't let that deter you.. it takes a lot of cargo to make the rear spring compress down even 1" - the pic below is from fully loaded camp cargo, fridge etc. yet there is no reverse rake or sagging. I have been very happy with the choice of suspension springs.

Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits 1656481670333

Pjhusker

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2019 Tahoe, 2020 JLU Sport S
i had contacted them last week but haven’t heard back. I’ll reach out again tomorrow.
I dug through my emails and found the measurements that Clayton sent me. It’ll be a bit small but should expand to be viewed. Also, they also said to shorten the sway bars by one inch versus the 2.5 measurement.

8C7EDBD5-DE76-4DAA-9FED-0B3B79CDD869.jpeg

ToplessTN

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dug through my emails and found the measurements that Clayton sent me. It’ll be a bit small but should expand to be viewed. Also, they also said to shorten the sway bars by one inch versus the 2.5 measurement.

Great! Thank you.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits 8C7EDBD5-DE76-4DAA-9FED-0B3B79CDD869
Thanks for this! Was home sick for a few days but back now :rock:
Sponsored