Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Any chance of a 1.5" lift kit for the Rubicon 4xe owners?
Yes, the kit will work for the 4xe just the same. All of our kits are slightly underrated in terms of height, meaning you get slightly more lift than advertised. For example, our 2.5" kits are closer to 3" kits. This is in part due to some of the rake being removed with the front coil springs, but also so that our kits always provide the exact amount or more lift than advertised so that nobody is left disappointed. The 1.5" kits being designed will measure closer to 2" in the front, and will perfectly fit 33" tires on a Sport/Sahara model, and 35's on a Rubicon model. A 4xe can expect to sit about .5" lower with any of our kits due to the additional weight of the vehicle, so expect to gain about the exact amount of advertised height, in this case almost 1.5" exactly.
Sponsored

Paul19JLR

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, the kit will work for the 4xe just the same. All of our kits are slightly underrated in terms of height, meaning you get slightly more lift than advertised. For example, our 2.5" kits are closer to 3" kits. This is in part due to some of the rake being removed with the front coil springs, but also so that our kits always provide the exact amount or more lift than advertised so that nobody is left disappointed. The 1.5" kits being designed will measure closer to 2" in the front, and will perfectly fit 33" tires on a Sport/Sahara model, and 35's on a Rubicon model. A 4xe can expect to sit about .5" lower with any of our kits due to the additional weight of the vehicle, so expect to gain about the exact amount of advertised height, in this case almost 1.5" exactly.
Will the new springs by specifically for four door and two doors?

Meaning will we be removing the reverse rake of the two doors?

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Any progress on the JL long arm?

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
hello has anyone used coil overs with your lifts and if so can I get any info in reguards to it...

Sponsored

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Anyone know the difference between the Clayton Premium 2.5” (COR-2909025)
& the 2.5” Overland + (COR-3009025) kit?
The only thing I see is that the Premium kit is $600 more expensive. What am I missing?

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing I see is that the Premium kit is $600 more expensive. What am I missing?
The joints on the control arms.

Pjhusker

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2019 Tahoe, 2020 JLU Sport S
Any updates on the pricing for the 1.5” springs/kit. I’m really interested in this one.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The main difference between the Premium and Overland kits is the joints that are used. The Overland joints are maintenance-free and also help to provide a smoother and quieter ride while on the road, and also provide a great amount of flex for off-road as well. The Overland kit is our most popular option by far probably because of how versatile and user-friendly it is. It’s sort of your daily driver/weekend warrior style kit. The Premium kit uses Johnny Joints which do provide a little bit more misalignment for off-road use but are a little noisier on-road and do require some maintenance every so often. This kit is great for somebody looking for the ultimate rock crawling build, but even so, this is still an awesome kit for on-road driving if you don’t mind the maintenance.

The Ride Right system is basically just a stripped-down version of the Overland Plus system and comes with what we consider to be the most essential components when lifting your vehicle. Instead of coming with all 8 new control arms, this kit comes only with brand new adjustable front upper arms so that you can properly adjust your caster angle. You also get brand new front and rear adjustable track bars, coil springs, and sway bar end links. The only other piece missing is bump stops, as the Ride Right kit is intended more for somebody that plans on mainly keeping the vehicle on road. This kit is fully upgradeable to the Overland Plus kit, and any of the remaining components can be added on later in any order if you are looking to make your vehicle more capable.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits Black Friday 2021 Banner

From now until Monday night, all Clayton Off Road products and lifts are 10% off! ALSO, package deals are now available on our site containing a lift, shocks, and steering system - up to 15% off!

All lift kits are now back in stock and ready to ship within 1 to 2 business days while supplies last!

Thank you all for your continued business and support, we hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!

:turkey:

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/products/vehicle/jl-wrangler-18

Sponsored

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Are you happy with the lift?

Would you do it again or try something else?

Is it your first lift or one of many spanning multiple jeeps?

To run the 37's did you regear?

I like much of what I hear regarding Clayton, but haven't found many real world experiences.
Pardon my ignorance in advance, I see in your write up and pics that shocks are not included...Can you please advise on a shock package for your 2.5" for my JL.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits Black Friday 2021 Banner

From now until Monday night, all Clayton Off Road products and lifts are 10% off! ALSO, package deals are now available on our site containing a lift, shocks, and steering system - up to 15% off!

All lift kits are now back in stock and ready to ship within 1 to 2 business days while supplies last!

Thank you all for your continued business and support, we hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!

:turkey:

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/products/vehicle/jl-wrangler-18
I was hoping the 1.5" overland would be ready by Black Friday.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I was hoping the 1.5" overland would be ready by Black Friday.
1.5" pre-orders will be coming around the holidays this December and will have a pre-order discount available!

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!