Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
1.5" prototype springs are currently being tested! Right now we're still shooting for the end of Summer assuming everything goes as planned :like:
This sounds exactly like what I'll be looking for with my JLUR.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yes, basically right between 1.5 and 2", depending on vehicle weight and setup, you'll never get less than you thought you were getting with our systems :like:
You know, my original plan was going with OME again, since I ran that lift on my JK. But after reading up, this sounds like a better option. No plan of going over 35s on my Rubi and 2.5" might be overkill.

Will this be available for the 2 door as well for the projected end of summer release? Or will that be coming later?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You know, my original plan was going with OME again, since I ran that lift on my JK. But after reading up, this sounds like a better option. No plan of going over 35s on my Rubi and 2.5" might be overkill.

Will this be available for the 2 door as well for the projected end of summer release? Or will that be coming later?
This will be available for both 2 door and 4 door vehicles at the same time, hoping to have some more info on these 1.5" coils soon!

zacu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
This will be available for both 2 door and 4 door vehicles at the same time, hoping to have some more info on these 1.5" coils soon!
I would be really interested in trying the 1.5 overland package as well. I think I want to start with 35s and have the ability to upgrade next time.

Sponsored

RDender

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara JL
Any idea of an expected date this lift will be available? This is my number 1 option currently and am looking to do something in the next couple of months. Thanks

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Any idea of an expected date this lift will be available? This is my number 1 option currently and am looking to do something in the next couple of months. Thanks
Just so I don't create any confusion for anybody new to this thread, 2.5" and 3.5" kits are available in each of the different suspension systems we offer! The new 1.5" kits are currently finishing up testing, and we're just waiting to hear from our spring manufacturer when we can realistically expect our first order. :)

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Just so I don't create any confusion for anybody new to this thread, 2.5" and 3.5" kits are available in each of the different suspension systems we offer! The new 1.5" kits are currently finishing up testing, and we're just waiting to hear from our spring manufacturer when we can realistically expect our first order. :)
Now thats something thats unique, I like this option..I have a sport 3.45 gears and I think this will be perfect with 34 inch tires. I want to stay away from 35s so I dont regear.

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Wanted to add a big thank you to Clayton. Shipping and materials ordering has been challenging across the board but Clayton was damn good about communicating with me. It took a bit over a month, but I knew that going in. What I didn't know was how well everything was going to fit and how easy this suspension was to install! It rides a tad better than stock. I'm still working on a few things so apologies for being able to see all the ladybits while I wait for the paint to dry on the fender liners.

Clayton 2.5 Overland Kit, 35" Baja Boss M/T. Metalcloak fenders, liners, and sliders. Rusty's bumpers. I couldn't be happier with the way it looks. (Yes, cheap Procomp wheels as I will be abusing them)
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits IMG_0235

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Wanted to add a big thank you to Clayton. Shipping and materials ordering has been challenging across the board but Clayton was damn good about communicating with me. It took a bit over a month, but I knew that going in. What I didn't know was how well everything was going to fit and how easy this suspension was to install! It rides a tad better than stock. I'm still working on a few things so apologies for being able to see all the ladybits while I wait for the paint to dry on the fender liners.

Clayton 2.5 Overland Kit, 35" Baja Boss M/T. Metalcloak fenders, liners, and sliders. Rusty's bumpers. I couldn't be happier with the way it looks. (Yes, cheap Procomp wheels as I will be abusing them)
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits IMG_0235
Looks great đź‘Ť!

Sponsored

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Have been following this thread for a bit and love hearing that the 1.5-2in springs are getting closer! Will definitely be looking to get them as soon as they're available.

Thanks for all the info!

Paul19JLR

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Have been following this thread for a bit and love hearing that the 1.5-2in springs are getting closer! Will definitely be looking to get them as soon as they're available.

Thanks for all the info!
Been waiting for these since January.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Go with the 2.5 overland lift . It comes with everything you will need and rides great. Here is mine with 37
Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits D03F5CE0-4436-42E0-B2F7-6CDAFB634564

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road

Can you fill us in on what the 1.5 to 2.0 lift will come with. Trackbar, upper arms, etc…

Thanks
Kevin
The 1.5" kit will come in each of the kits we already offer, so a Premium Series, Overland Plus, and Ride Right :like:

I'll include a link to each so you can check out the difference.

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-overland-lift-kit-2018-jl

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-premium-lift-kit-2018-jl

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-ride-right-lift-kit-4dr-2018-jl
Sponsored