First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Looks perfect. Tire's don't look too small at all with Rubicon fenders. Makes me feel more confident that I ordered the right kit last week. I'm also running 35s.
Looks perfect just my .02

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sponsored

Paul19JLR

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

ElvisJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
what shocks are you running. did you add a spacer in the front to make your jeep sit level ?
I'm running the Fox 2.0 IFP shocks made for a 2-3" lift. No spacers added, sits pretty dang level.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I was interested in this response for the 2" 2door springs, not 2.5.
Sorry about that it was actually a typo, I had meant to say it will be just like our 2.5" kit and provide you with the same amount of rake our current kits provide!

Paul19JLR

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry about that it was actually a typo, I had meant to say it will be just like our 2.5" kit and provide you with the same amount of rake our current kits provide!
Thanks for the fast reply. I don't see the springs listed, I'll reach out through the web site.

Screenshot_20210405-143833.png

Sponsored

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
How is the Long arm coming along....ETA.....still the same May....

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks for the fast reply. I don't see the springs listed, I'll reach out through the web site.

Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits Screenshot_20210405-143833
The 2" coils are still in production, hopefully we'll have them available sometime this Summer!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How is the Long arm coming along....ETA.....still the same May....
Long Arm is still in production, but at this time due to how busy we are trying to keep up with orders and inventory we are not able to continue any R&D work with this system at least until we're back to operating at normal capacity. We're also in the middle of moving facilities, so once we are in our new building things should start to move a bit quicker!

ElvisJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Long Arm is still in production, but at this time due to how busy we are trying to keep up with orders and inventory we are not able to continue any R&D work with this system at least until we're back to operating at normal capacity. We're also in the middle of moving facilities, so once we are in our new building things should start to move a bit quicker!
I know these things can be in R&D for quite a while and I completely understand other things taking priority but man I'm anxious for that announcement. I'm already planning on moving up to 40" beadlocks with fully built axles and I'd love to stick with Clayton via a long arm kit, especially knowing what you guys have done with other model jeeps.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I know these things can be in R&D for quite a while and I completely understand other things taking priority but man I'm anxious for that announcement. I'm already planning on moving up to 40" beadlocks with fully built axles and I'd love to stick with Clayton via a long arm kit, especially knowing what you guys have done with other model jeeps.
We're excited for it as well! Hopefully we're able to get it finished sooner than later! Of course, it will also be available just like our other long arm kits in an upgrade kit option for anybody looking to go from a short arm system to a long arm and keep their current lift height :)
Sponsored