Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Awesome, still waiting for my kit to come in, was told another 3-4 weeks :(
Hello! We aren't experiencing any sort of additional delays, was your order placed directly through us?

Paul19JLR

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
@Clayton Off Road

On your 2 Door 2" lift, What will the Spring rate be? I haul a fridge and gear in the back along with towing a Teardrop camper. My factory springs sag almost 2" when loaded.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road

On your 2 Door 2" lift, What will the Spring rate be? I haul a fridge and gear in the back along with towing a Teardrop camper. My factory springs sag almost 2" when loaded.
188 lb/in up front, and for the rear 165 lbs/in on the first rate and 230 lbs/in on the second. These are much more capable than your factory springs and you should not experience any sagging with our kits. Once you get somewhere around 400 lbs or more in extra weight, contact us directly as we have solutions available to help with these extra heavy builds as well.

Paul19JLR

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
188 lb/in up front, and for the rear 165 lbs/in on the first rate and 230 lbs/in on the second. These are much more capable than your factory springs and you should not experience any sagging with our kits. Once you get somewhere around 400 lbs or more in extra weight, contact us directly as we have solutions available to help with these extra heavy builds as well.
Thanks for the fast response. I shouldn't be exceeding that load. Will these be 2" front and rear, or will they remove the negative rake the two doors "appear" to have? Like 2" rear and 1" front.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks for the fast response. I shouldn't be exceeding that load. Will these be 2" front and rear, or will they remove the negative rake the two doors "appear" to have? Like 2" rear and 1" front.
It's our 2.5" kit which will give you about 1/2" of positive rake!

Rlhdude

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Limited Willys
Hello! We aren't experiencing any sort of additional delays, was your order placed directly through us?
I ordered a month ago via one of your resellers/installers. I heard yesterday lower control arms availability is the holdup.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered a month ago via one of your resellers/installers. I heard yesterday lower control arms availability is the holdup.
I'd be happy to look into this a little bit further for you, at the moment there are no additional hold-ups that I am aware of, all kits are shipping out 3 - 4 weeks after the order is placed. If you have an order number or any other information that would help me look up your info, feel free to PM me, and I would be happy to look into this for you!

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
How well does this lift pair with the falcon shocks? Also what is your lead time.

runklda

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
How well does this lift pair with the falcon shocks? Also what is your lead time. Called and emailed you guys but no response.
I ordered on 2/14 and got the kit on 3/8 so about 2-3 weeks.

Sponsored