Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
Yes, the only difference is spring height., everything else is adjustable. You can install a Clayton kit in your driveway. Make sure to buy a torque wrench and follow all the torque specs and you will be good to go. Take a look at the Clayton instructions ahead of time and you will be fine.

20190428_103136.jpg
Your JLUR looks great, same look and lift (2.5") that I have been planning. Great example for me as I too have a Glacier White as well. Looking at Warn Jackhammer (like the classic steel look), AEV and Mopar Perf wheelsets.
Sponsored

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Your JLUR looks great, same look and lift (2.5") that I have been planning. Great example for me as I too have a Glacier White as well. Looking at Warn Jackhammer (like the classic steel look), AEV and Mopar Perf wheelsets.
Those are 38s on the mopar performance wheels, I loved the look of that setup. I ended up putting the 38s on a set of beadlocks and I run 37s on the street now. The 38s work great with the 2.5 overland kit.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Clayton Off-Road 2.5 overland lift installed. Cannot find the wheels to run with 37's so am holding out with stock wheels with1.5 spacers till I pick what I want. Current tires are 275/70/18 Goodyear wrangler Ultra Terrains. Clayton says 4.75 back spacing for their lifts. I also just had the steering TSB done. Now this thing drives VERY NICE. I have the shocks currently set on the Soft SP2 mode and soft 1 on the upper adjustment.

Before and After

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Got my Clayton Off-Road 2.5 overland lift installed. Cannot find the wheels to run with 37's so am holding out with stock wheels with1.5 spacers till I pick what I want. Current tires are 275/70/18 Goodyear wrangler Ultra Terrains. Clayton says 4.75 back spacing for their lifts. I also just had the steering TSB done. Now this thing drives VERY NICE. I have the shocks currently set on the Soft SP2 mode and soft 1 on the upper adjustment.

Before and After

Jeep Wrangler JL Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits IMG_4111

Looks Great!

Sponsored

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Ironically, Dynatrac is my other choice IF my patience starts to dwindle..
I have replaced everything from the lift, the only thing I have left are the springs and bump stops. If Clayton doesn’t come out I will go with the Rusty’s.

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
How do the Fox DSC shocks pair with their springs? I am running the same on mine.
hey there.

couple things:

-i dont have DSC shocks. The mojave shocks are basically the DSC shocks and bypass minus the adjustable portion; i will be upgrading to the 3.0 soon

-to specify; im running the full Clayton Overland+ control arm kit and their f/r adj track bars. The springs are from Fabtech that are Mojave-specific, corner-specific springs for the Mojave shocks, which pair excellently.

the damping range of the DSC shocks you have would work really, really well with any spring once adjusted; and given how stiff the Clayton springs are, they would really earn their keep there. đź‘Ś