Clayton Off Road: JL Overland Plus Lift Kits

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Any recommendation for a front driveshaft for my 3.5" Overland+ kit? Not surprisingly my stock shaft is toast.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Any recommendation for a front driveshaft for my 3.5" Overland+ kit? Not surprisingly my stock shaft is toast.
Seems like everyone goes with Adams 👍🏻

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
If you have a Rubicon model you would be able to fit them better than you would on a Sport/Sahara, however to run them perfectly either way meaning no rubbing at all, you would need to utilize some sort of wheel spacer. I know you said your goal is to keep them pretty tucked, if you don't plan on wheeling the Jeep too hard or often and your main concern is road manner and ride quality, you would be totally fine!
Is it the rubbing on the lower control arms thats a worry or the sway bar links? I have a sport with the AEV borah wheel.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Is it the rubbing on the lower control arms thats a worry or the sway bar links? I have a sport with the AEV borah wheel.
Lower control arms, as with any lift. We do include the same factory-style clearance bends in our arms to make this a little bit easier, but backspacing between 4.5 to 4.75 is still recommended for best results!

Pjhusker

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2019 Tahoe, 2020 JLU Sport S
Any updates on the 1.5 system? This size really interests me. Thanks Clayton

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello all! Just as an update on 1.5" coil springs, basically we are still waiting to hear back on an exact date from our spring manufacturer as they are having a very difficult time keeping up during the pandemic and with material shortages. Our final design has been locked in, and it is now just a matter of getting a full order delivered to us. I promise as soon as we get a date back that you will all be the first to know. I wish we were able to get new products delivered to us as quickly as we used to be able to, however, we have to be understanding of the times that we're in and the many issues that come along with it.

If there are a lot of you interested in getting this 1.5" kit ordered as soon as possible, we can introduce a pre-order on the website to ensure that those who have been waiting receive their kits as soon as springs arrive.

Sponsored

huff747

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in for a 1.5” pre-order. What are we thinking in terms of shocks?
Odds are I would pre-order as well. I've been sitting with wheels/tires in a cart waiting to see when potentially this may be coming out

Stevepass

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hello all! Just as an update on 1.5" coil springs, basically we are still waiting to hear back on an exact date from our spring manufacturer as they are having a very difficult time keeping up during the pandemic and with material shortages. Our final design has been locked in, and it is now just a matter of getting a full order delivered to us. I promise as soon as we get a date back that you will all be the first to know. I wish we were able to get new products delivered to us as quickly as we used to be able to, however, we have to be understanding of the times that we're in and the many issues that come along with it.

If there are a lot of you interested in getting this 1.5" kit ordered as soon as possible, we can introduce a pre-order on the website to ensure that those who have been waiting receive their kits as soon as springs arrive.
Hi, do you know what the front and rear spring rates will be?

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
I would be interested in preordering the springs.
Sponsored