Sponsored

City With Highest Concentration of Wranglers?

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I can't speak to large cities, but I used to live in a mountain community (Evergreen, CO 8,200 feet), and EVERY household had a Jeep, a Subaru, or both.
Sponsored

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
This or similar question may have been asked already here but which city in USA / Canada with population over let's say 200 K would have the highest concentration of Wranglers per capita ?
Florida for sure

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Since you said per capita, my guess would be the Denver metro area. People love their Jeeps and Subarus in Colorado.

Yes, I would guess it has to be definitely one of the Western states and probably not California where I never noticed that many Wranglers and due to their high fuel prices one finds lots of Californians are saving the planet driving little Prius . Denver makes sense to me. Pretty good economy in combination with hilly and snowy roads . I am sure people at FCA would have good idea which city it is.

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Florida for sure

NO NO NO , not Florida. I've visited Fla few times and I 've been out West few times and the good old West has way many more Wranglers. Fla has very few 4x4 .Try to find for instance a Subaru in Fla. You have to hire Pinkerton's services to locate one.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
California has the most Wranglers so it's a city in CA. My guess is LA? NEVER MIND…it was a GUESS! Sorry about that.

https://www.quora.com/Which-state-has-the-most-Jeeps-per-capita

Sorry , but I have to disagree with you . I have visited Ca recently and CA can't even come close to Utah , Colorado or even Ontario Canada where I live. In October I visited San Francisco and I think that has to be one city with the lowest number of Wranglers per capita and driving up the 101 towards Oregon I saw some but not that many and definitely not JL , majority of the Jeeps in CA where couple of decades old.

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Las Vegas is hands down the answer here... multiple times a day I am at an intersection with 4+ wranglers... not to mention all the other Jeep variants.

Nobody waves here because it would be a non stop occurrence.

Also if you park next to another wrangler at least one more will show up.

Yes , Las Vegas has many too but unfortunately not the rental places in Vegas. I would love to rent Wrangler in Vegas to explore Death Valley but I just couldn't find any available.

OceanBlues

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Quite a bit all over North Carolina, particularly Charlotte. Not sure how it compares to places out west though.

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
I live in the USVI and own a jeep rental business. We definitely have the most jeeps per capita, but don't have anywhere near 250k population.
My wife and I have a winter home on St. Croix. I'll be shipping down my JLUR in early 2021 once I retire. We already have our Cherokee Trailhawk on the island, which my wife really likes it because it's easier for her to get in and out of. Agree the numbers of Wranglers (and Jeeps in general) are huge. It's a near perfect island vehicle.

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR

Sponsored

rcc1123

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
This or similar question may have been asked already here but which city in USA / Canada with population over let's say 200 K would have the highest concentration of Wranglers per capita ?
Per capita it would seem that Usage, AZ wins. Population: 2, Jeep owners: 1 Half the population owns and drives a jeep!

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Hawaii or US Virgin Islands...concentration of Jeeps because they NEED them

or at Tita’s Tacos in Humble TX.....best tacos in north Houston....no kidding, there was no parking available in the parking lot and I saw two Jeeps parked across the street....so I parked next to them.
When We were done with breakfast we came out to find this :

5C047E0E-9580-4593-BBC5-CE368C99AABF.jpeg

OP
OP
Kluk Ztopolovky

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hawaii or US Virgin Islands...concentration of Jeeps because they NEED them

or at Tita’s Tacos in Humble TX.....best tacos in north Houston....no kidding, there was no parking available in the parking lot and I saw two Jeeps parked across the street....so I parked next to them.
When We were done with breakfast we came out to find this :

5C047E0E-9580-4593-BBC5-CE368C99AABF.jpeg

Now the logical question to be asked is >>> Why are Wrangler drivers addicted to tacos ? <<

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sponsored