Sponsored

Chrysler Lifetimes warranty?

Poynter32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
Was anyone offered a Chrysler Lifetime warranty for your dealer. I was offered a warranty “that not many people know about and is never advertised” which I’m sure is complete BS. Was told it is a 99 year 999,000 mile warranty that does NOT exclude anything. Just wondering if anyone else was offered such a warranty and if they purchased it.
Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Was anyone offered a Chrysler Lifetime warranty for your dealer. I was offered a warranty “that not many people know about and is never advertised” which I’m sure is complete BS. Was told it is a 99 year 999,000 mile warranty that does NOT exclude anything. Just wondering if anyone else was offered such a warranty and if they purchased it.
It's the lifetime warranty. However, nothing excluded is not true. Anything that is deemed to be a wear and tear item is not covered. However, the majority of components are covered. Somewhere on this forum, someone has attached a copy of what is and what is not covered.

Also, there is a contact on this forum that sells that warranty for 2600 with the $100 deductible so you have a price comparison. I've seen dealers trying to get as much as 3500 for the same warranty.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
My dealer gives a lifetime powertrain warranty free.

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I got the Lifetime MaxCare warranty with $100 deductible for $2900 from my dealer. I have seen it offered on the forum for $2600 as stated above, but was happy with the deal I got. I just mentioned the prices I had seen on the forum and he made that offer. MSRP was $4300.

Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
A local dealership offers a lifetime warranty on the drivetrain. In the small print it lists that you must comply with all factory recommended service intervals and have the work done at the dealership. If you have the maintenance done at any other facility you must call an 800 number in advance to get preapproved. Sounded like a lot of hassle to me!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
A local dealership offers a lifetime warranty on the drivetrain. In the small print it lists that you must comply with all factory recommended service intervals and have the work done at the dealership. If you have the maintenance done at any other facility you must call an 800 number in advance to get preapproved. Sounded like a lot of hassle to me!
Is that Maxcare? It doesn't sound like it. If it is, I'd like to see exactly where it says that.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Is that Maxcare? It doesn't sound like it. If it is, I'd like to see exactly where it says that.
No this wasn’t a Chrysler product and the dealer didn’t charge for it. It’s just part of their sales hype - “Home of the FREE lifetime drivetrain warranty”.

Aig718

First Name
Alsn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2008 Chrysler town & country signature editions
I have 2 2008 town & country's and bought the maxcare Chrysler warranties on both both of them. The maxcare warranty is AWESOME. If you plan to hold on to your car for a long time its so worth it. Chrysler has basically rebuilt my engines on each car..even the radio, window motors and struts are covered.
Sponsored