OllieChristopher

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
I spent a lot of time communicating with Accutune. I don't think high end suspension will make the Jeep not feel like a Jeep anymore... Nothing that would "fool" my wife.
I can relate to that!! My truck is an example!! LOL!! I was running E-rated tires and the harshness really put off my wife riding in it. I just installed some lighter LT Michelin Defenders and while she likes it a lot better, it's still a truck.

I'm sure you understand how important it is to have a lot of capability as you live in SoCal as well. The nice mellow and smooth fire road can turn into a hard core rock pile 25 miles in.
Sponsored

Reactions: aro

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I can relate to that!! My truck is an example!! LOL!! I was running E-rated tires and the harshness really put off my wife riding in it. I just installed some lighter LT Michelin Defenders and while she likes it a lot better, it's still a truck.
I had a 2019 Off Road Tacoma before the Jeep. I installed adjustable Kings with resi but it still was a truck... My wife wasn't crazy about it either... I sold it to get the Jeep and my wife puts up with it because she knows how much I like it. She actually likes a lot how well the shorter Jeep handles in city traffic.