Sponsored

JGlanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JLURXR, Outback
Occupation
Dog trainer
Here’s some video of a chief blue diesel (and a hydro JT) along with a solid lesson on how not to drive and general idiocy lol

I couldn't watch for more than a few mins before brain damage started. Where are all the grownups at?

TK13LG

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ5, 2021 Willys JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL CHIEF Blue Wrangler JL Club 20210126_165221

Was wanting this color so badly. My local dealer had a dealer trade all worked out and they got there only for it to be sold out from under them. My local dealership continued to search and located another Willys edition in transit to a dealership over 5 hours away. So after about 2 weeks of working with my local dealership they were able to make the second dealership trade work out.

I am so in love with this Jeep. However, my '77 CJ5 will always be my first love. She is my cruising around town Jeep and my new JLU is my daily driver.

#JeepLife

Sponsored

Jeff2018

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
Hi Everyone,

We purchased a Chief Blue JLUR 2-1/2 weeks ago.

We ended up going with painted top and fenders, mainly because it was the only Chief Blue we found that had a 3.0 diesel.

I'll post more pics once the build begins... but, for now, here is one from the trip home from Wisconsin.
Jeep Wrangler JL CHIEF Blue Wrangler JL Club 20210313_150024 (Copy)

We've received lots of compliments on the color. Most which include something like... "You must really like Blue!". lol

Jeff

Jeff2018

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Crusader,

Chief Blue is back on the Jeep build page.
I know that will be great news for anyone wanting the color. (When we were considering ordering, the color showed on the webpage build sheet; but, when the dealer attempted to order it, there was no option for Chief Blue.)

Jeff

ShawnaTally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR Tuscadero, '21 JLR Hydro Blue
The colors on the build page seem so off. I had to pull up side-by-side comparisons because the build page makes the Hydro Blue look a lot lighter than Chief. I like the Chief a lot, it's the same color as my grandpa's Renegade was back in the 70's... but I get the feeling I won't be able to find one! Attached is Big Blue, sorry it's not a JL!

Big Blue.jpg

Jeff2018

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Shawna,

The colors on the build page seem so off. I had to pull up side-by-side comparisons because the build page makes the Hydro Blue look a lot lighter than Chief. I like the Chief a lot, it's the same color as my grandpa's Renegade was back in the 70's... but I get the feeling I won't be able to find one! Attached is Big Blue, sorry it's not a JL!
That's really a cool picture. Makes me think back to those days... I remember the clothes, too!

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Jeff

Andy-RoOo

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
What is the likelihood this color will still be around for 2022/2023?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
What is the likelihood this color will still be around for 2022/2023?
High chance, it was very popular as a limited color so it may be a full time color soon