First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon, 2021 Subaru WRX
Occupation
DFJ Pilot
We have 2 door Rubicon Chief Blue ordered. We placed the order just prior to Thanksgiving. I’m not expecting it until January though. Worse than waiting on Christmas.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
We have 2 door Rubicon Chief Blue ordered. We placed the order just prior to Thanksgiving. I’m not expecting it until January though. Worse than waiting on Christmas.
Nice, what's your spec?

Flyn G

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DFJ Pilot
Nice, what's your spec?
Manual, hard top & headliner, LED, grab handles, & keyless. Pretty basic, going to be the wife’s daily and a RV toad.

I do have LoD front bumper, side braces, and winch plate ordered too. Black Friday and I just received a refund on escrow for almost the exact amount. Jeep parts karma. It will stay fairly stock. A winch and a rear bumper after the rest of the flat tow equipment are planned. After that who knows. We will see how we are using it.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Flyn G

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DFJ Pilot
Getting closer, riding the rails to Memphis soon. So dealer estimates end of the month maybe the first week of Feb actual delivery.

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
Got the call today that my wife's Chief Jeep arrived and we'll be picking it up Saturday.
Ordered 11/27, ready for shipping 12/13, arrived dealership 1/6. So just under 6 weeks which included 2 major holidays I'd say was pretty fast order delivery. We've got the all weather floor mats, mopar grab handles, door sill guards, hothead headliners, and AMP Research PowerStep XL steps ready to install.
WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
3.6L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine Upg I
8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans
Chief Clear Coat
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats / Black
4:1 RockTrac HD Full Time 4WD Sys
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Advanced Safety Group
Black 3-Piece Hard Top
Body Color Fender Flares
Cold Weather Group
LED Lighting Group
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Safety Group
Steel Bumper Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
Hi. I’m new to the thread and new to the forum. I’m picking up my new Chief Blue Rubicon Unlimited a week from today (1/15). It’s a diesel. The published color on the dealer website looks more like the slightly darker blue (nacho?), but the window sticker says it’s Chief Blue. Either way, really looking forward it it!

008B04C6-FE6F-458F-82BB-9A945DF39527.jpeg

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Hi. I’m new to the thread and new to the forum. I’m picking up my new Chief Blue Rubicon Unlimited a week from today (1/15). It’s a diesel. The published color on the dealer website looks more like the slightly darker blue (nacho?), but the window sticker says it’s Chief Blue. Either way, really looking forward it it!

Jeep Wrangler JL CHIEF Blue Wrangler JL Club 008B04C6-FE6F-458F-82BB-9A945DF39527
Nacho is yellow not blue, LOL. They interpret it wrong. It's aggressive blue.