Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
This is THE PERFECT SPEC, I LOVE IT. 2 door, body color roof and fenders, and fully loaded! The brown leather is cool, I'd go with the black since I personally love the red dash.
Also pretty sure this spec is 1 of 1 given they discontinued chief so fast, it’s a two door, rubicon, turbo 4, and has full time 4wd with the tan interior.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Also pretty sure this spec is 1 of 1 given they discontinued chief so fast, it’s a two door, rubicon, turbo 4, and has full time 4wd with the tan interior.
Yeah, how is that full time 4WD, I'm curious if I should get it.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll let you know. Should show up today. Given it's got CV's, it might not be as ideal if you're in a warmer climate and mostly rock crawling. Otherwise, I think it's probably a good option. We go up north in the winter and it's beneficial for that scenario. We likely won't do much rock crawling other than some basic Sedona/easy Moab trails with this.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll let you know. Should show up today. Given it's got CV's, it might not be as ideal if you're in a warmer climate and mostly rock crawling. Otherwise, I think it's probably a good option. We go up north in the winter and it's beneficial for that scenario. We likely won't do much rock crawling other than some basic Sedona/easy Moab trails with this.
I'm in Connecticut, so I probably should get it. Worried about complexity though.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Connecticut, so I probably should get it. Worried about complexity though.
It’s more complex but I believe the intervals have proven history — and they’re using it in the 392 as well by default. They must trust it. Look into hedging that by getting breakdown insurance via your insurance co— I did this as opposed to extended warranty. It was $4 monthly

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s more complex but I believe the intervals have proven history — and they’re using it in the 392 as well by default. They must trust it. Look into hedging that by getting breakdown insurance via your insurance co— I did this as opposed to extended warranty. It was $4 monthly
I plan on getting it, my spec is 61k, adding one more option won't hurt, let alone an important one. :LOL:

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I plan on getting it, my spec is 61k, adding one more option won't hurt, let alone an important one. :LOL:
agreed !

can’t wait to see mine - Kent said my interior choice is hands down the best choice for chief blue after he saw it.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
agreed !

can’t wait to see mine - Kent said my interior choice is hands down the best choice for chief blue after he saw it.
Oh yeah, you got the Saddle leather? I love that leather! I agree, it looks so nice with Chief!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh yeah, you got the Saddle leather? I love that leather! I agree, it looks so nice with Chief!
Yep! Got a small preview of it in the one picture but in person will be the true reveal.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haven't had a chance yet... PPF doesn't go on until Tuesday, so after that I'll let you know how the 4WD is... going to try to take it up to the mountains next week! Popular color though, lots of stares, ha. Way different than driving a white jeep.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haven't had a chance yet... PPF doesn't go on until Tuesday, so after that I'll let you know how the 4WD is... going to try to take it up to the mountains next week! Popular color though, lots of stares, ha. Way different than driving a white jeep.
Chief is one color that makes you crack that neck to look over.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Here’s some video of a chief blue diesel (and a hydro JT) along with a solid lesson on how not to drive and general idiocy lol

Last edited: