Sponsored

Check out the **NEW** DV8 TLJL-01 Tail Light Guards installed w/pics!

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Just installed and ooo weee the backside of my Sport S looks sooo much less boring! Plus these things are insanely heavy duty so I expect them to hold up well on the trails.

Sidenote: see if you can spot the stack of tires/wheels in my garage! Lift went on yesterday, and they arrived today earlier than expected. It's been a good week y'all :) :)

https://www.quadratec.com/p/dv8-off...MI-azXuLee4gIVlbXACh1q7wkeEAQYASABEgJd7_D_BwE

IMG_20190515_2005158.jpg

IMG_20190515_2006286~2.jpg

IMG_20190515_2006413~2.jpg

IMG_20190515_2004308~2.jpg

IMG_20190515_2006034.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
P.s. in the 2nd and 3rd pics, you can see my custom-painted upgrade to the Mopar fuel door. Finished in metallic aluminum w/ clear coat by yours truly :like:

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Damn those are expensive ($183), You can buy new aftermarket LED tail lights for less... They are heavy duty though. Too bad they are not compatible with the LED tail lights.

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Damn those are expensive ($183), You can buy new aftermarket LED tail lights for less... They are heavy duty though. Too bad they are not compatible with the LED tail lights.
I knowww they really were! Believe me, I hassled over this one for so dang long and looked at every possible option. I was close to upgrading to the LEDs, but even with the best discounted site I could find I was still looking at about $550 for the pair. So doing the math I couldn't justify it and decided the DV8 weren't too bad in comparison. My backside just needed a little more, I couldn't stand how boring it was! Plus my rear bumper is DV8 and liked the idea of them complimenting one another in such close proximity. Anywayyy I think I'll keep em :)

Buckleup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl 2.0
Very nice! Me like! I spend too much money looking through these threads. My wife is going to kill me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Forgot to mention I did look at the aftermarket LEDs but I was not feeling good about the quality of the available products. They were more or less imported knockoffs and the pics of them plugged in on some couch or table did not inspire confidence lol I just couldn't do it. I saw some smoked ones that looked better, but they were a little too blacked out for my liking. I would have preferred a clear lense that reduces or eliminates the red altogether. Hopefully they'll come out with something like that and I can still Polish up my base model lights some more!

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Very nice! Me like! I spend too much money looking through these threads. My wife is going to kill me.
Hahahaha true story of the lives of about 70% of the members here, no doubt! The other 30 being broke, boring, or female (not that woman aren't modding their Jeeps just as much, I just mean they are not included in the other 70% with wives who will be mad at them). Well in theory, anyway ;)
Sponsored