Sponsored

Check Out! Quake LED's Jeep Wrangler JL / JT Gladiator DRL, Sequential Turn Signal Fender Chop Kit

D5grvty01

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX, 2007 Acura TSX, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Occupation
Air Force
Vehicle Showcase
When will these become available for the Sahara?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
When will these become available for the Sahara?
D5grvty01,

We are working on a version that will fit the Sahara models now. I don't have an eta on when it will be released as we have a few other projects in the works, but keep your eyes on our social media accounts and this forum for future product drops!

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
D5grvty01,

We are working on a version that will fit the Sahara models now. I don't have an eta on when it will be released as we have a few other projects in the works, but keep your eyes on our social media accounts and this forum for future product drops!
Sport and Sahara models are available now.

JL Sport

https://quakeled.com/jeep-jl-jt-sport-slim-drl-fender-chop-kit-w-sequential-turns-side-markers.html

JL Sahara

https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...chback-turn-signal-and-side-marker-light.html

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Is there going be a YouTube video on how to install this on the jl sport ??

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
Same question here. The amount of trimming and level of difficulty in installing this would dictate my level of interest here. No video of the actual install here or on the Quake Website.

Sponsored

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Same question here. The amount of trimming and level of difficulty in installing this would dictate my level of interest here. No video of the actual install here or on the Quake Website.

400 bucks a lot to spend .. wish there was a YouTube video showing tool and time
It takes... I’ll pull the trigger ... almost every mod I’ve done to my Jeep I’ve had a YouTube video to refer to... I guess since it so new.. just a matter of time .

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
400 bucks a lot to spend .. wish there was a YouTube video showing tool and time
It takes... I’ll pull the trigger ... almost every mod I’ve done to my Jeep I’ve had a YouTube video to refer to... I guess since it so new.. just a matter of time .
I don't even see instructions online. I don't think I'd run in head first without some direction. At least for that amount.

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys

Wondering if there will be videos of the install since trimming of the flares are required.

Also, wondering if anyone has seen these: https://quakeled.com/jeep-jl-jt-dual-trax-fender-drl-light.html

I really want to get some LED fender lights.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
There is going to be an installation video released soon. We normally wouldn't release a product without plenty of installation resources, but due to the overwhelming demand of this sport fender light there were plenty of dealers and individuals that just wanted to get it into their hands.

It honestly doesn't require too much cutting compared to the rubicon and sahara models we offer. Until our video is up, if you have any specific questions on the install I encourage you to reach out to us directly and we can help walk you through the process answering any questions you might have.

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
There is going to be an installation video released soon. We normally wouldn't release a product without plenty of installation resources, but due to the overwhelming demand of this sport fender light there were plenty of dealers and individuals that just wanted to get it into their hands.

It honestly doesn't require too much cutting compared to the rubicon and sahara models we offer. Until our video is up, if you have any specific questions on the install I encourage you to reach out to us directly and we can help walk you through the process answering any questions you might have.
Thanks for the reply on this. I think this looks like the best solution for what I'll be looking for, but I can't go blindly into the mod void... at least without a video and description... I like the idea of the fender front being raised up too.

Thanks again, really looking forward to seeing how this one comes together.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Wondering if there will be videos of the install since trimming of the flares are required.

Also, wondering if anyone has seen these: https://quakeled.com/jeep-jl-jt-dual-trax-fender-drl-light.html

I really want to get some LED fender lights.
Videos are coming soon! If you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us at the office and we can help walk you through it!

Those "dual trax," fender lights that you found on our website are brand new, and are super rad! We have not formally released them to the market yet.... so SHHH! Keep watching the threads here and social media for our formal drop with photos and videos of that light functioning! Keep in mind however, they are designed to replace the wider version of the fender lights on Rubicon and Sahra models and are unfortunately not compatible with Sport trim levels.

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
Videos are coming soon! If you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us at the office and we can help walk you through it!

Those "dual trax," fender lights that you found on our website are brand new, and are super rad! We have not formally released them to the market yet.... so SHHH! Keep watching the threads here and social media for our formal drop with photos and videos of that light functioning! Keep in mind however, they are designed to replace the wider version of the fender lights on Rubicon and Sahra models and are unfortunately not compatible with Sport trim levels.
Thanks Mr. Black... I'll keep it between us. I won't be able to use those anyway with the Willys, so looks like the chop would be my way to go. I really do like the look of these more anyway.

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
dj, did you ever get these?

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
dj, did you ever get these?
Not yet ... either I’ll buy them when there a sale , or after a YouTube install video goes up ... just bought the tazer mini so I don’t think I’ll run into any problems with running the led lights ..

But going pull the trigger soon, after my regear this month .