Sponsored

Check Engine Light Question

CDHarris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
My check engine light on my 2018 JLU Sahara came on yesterday and I also received an email from Jeep telling me "Your 2018 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited has detected an issue that requires your attention." However, I am not that close to a Jeep Dealer and I need to know if this is an emergency or not. I have a code reader and it says I have a powertrain problem, Code P1035. However, my book of codes only goes up to P0999. What does P1035 mean? Is my Jeep save to drive until Monday or do I need to park it and call a tow truck? Thanks.
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
My check engine light on my 2018 JLU Sahara came on yesterday and I also received an email from Jeep telling me "Your 2018 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited has detected an issue that requires your attention." However, I am not that close to a Jeep Dealer and I need to know if this is an emergency or not. I have a code reader and it says I have a powertrain problem, Code P1035. However, my book of codes only goes up to P0999. What does P1035 mean? Is my Jeep save to drive until Monday or do I need to park it and call a tow truck? Thanks.
You can find the codes online: https://www.obd-codes.com/p0135

I would imagine you could drive it to the dealer but someone else can likely comment more.

W1ck3d

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon
What engine?
Sponsored