Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6MT
Occupation
Mariner
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to make a suggestion here for some of the people seeking to ship large jeep parts, or who are currently limited on their classifieds to local pickup only. Greyhound bus shipping is by far the cheapest shipping solution I have found for car parts. I have reliably shipped wheels, full exhausts and bumpers. I have no affiliation with them, and perhaps someone who has a freight connection could get cheaper shipping, but for someone like me who only has to do this a couple times every few years, they were great.

Due your own due diligence and as with anything, ship at your own risk, but hopefully this allows some people to buy/sell some parts from members they thought were too far away.

example.png
Sponsored

NathanG

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Actualllyu there are fedex discount sites such as bikeflights.com that ship stuff real cheap via fedex ground. I shipped my rubicon sliders for 40$ thru them.

OP
OP
Maximusdafarmer

Maximusdafarmer

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6MT
Occupation
Mariner
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah there are definitely multiple ways to go about it, I just know when shipping some really oversize pieces (wheels and tires) this was the best I was able to find.

For comparison, the same example shipment on the site you mentioned is almost twice the price of the self service option and still more expensive than the door to door service. So the downside is you have to ship from and to a bus terminal, does not always work, but a good option to check out.

STAGE 1
Miami FL, 33142 United States to
San Francisco CA, 94105 United States

$309.95
5 1" class="ng-scope" style="box-sizing: border-box;">BUSINESS DAYS
DELIVERS

Mon Feb 18, 2019
by end of day

MOVED BY
logo_fedex_ground.png

mandrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Check out uship.com also. I heard fairly good reviews about them.