Sponsored

Cheap(er) ATV mirrors for Doors Off

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Thanks for posting this, I ordered ONE(duh), for some reason I didn't realize I was only ordering a single mirror, the other one will be here on Monday. These work GREAT on the Mopar tube doors, I wasn't sure if they would fit but they do. I really like the look and size of these. I could turn the mirror also and make it taller. I think I prefer the way they are now though. Thanks again!!
JL mirror.png
JL mirror2 (2).png
JL mirror3.png
Interesting. For that matter, they should work on any tube doors, right?
Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Interesting. For that matter, they should work on any tube doors, right?
I tested mounting these on my EAG doors and they mounted fine. No pics, sorry, as the doors werenā€™t on the Jeep. It rained 6 inches here today. :headbang:

The only issue with mounting on the EAG doors with the webbing is that the mirror canā€™t be mounted close to the front of the door (not only the webbing but the welds/metal on the front).

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Update - I ordered this mirror off amazon and it came the next day! Tried them out this past weekend.. loved it! Install took <5 mins. Perfect for someone like me who goes doorless ~4-5 times per year. In terms of functionality, the mirror was very stable at speeds of 65mph but with it mounted on the factory grab handle it didnā€™t stick out far enough to give me a great view of the drivers side blind spot but I made it work. Also I really only have this mirror to be street legal, I donā€™t typically go doors off on the highway - if you want for highway use I would say to go with one of the other mirrors in the forum. Overall perfect for my use, though.
Sponsored