Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make a proper review here for those who have ordered their Jeep's at Chapman, or who wanting to order and not sure who to go with. I saw @dealerinsider post regarding invoice pricing for all CDJR products they sell. I reached out to Tom and ask if that also applied to the 392's as at the time it wasn't listed on his spreadsheet. He responded stating that the pricing would be 5% under invoice + 1% Affiliate Rewards. No deposit was required and he gave me the disclaimer that it would be above his allocations and it may not get pushed through. With that in mind I took a chance at that offer and gave him my specs. Later on Ashlie from Chapman started an email chain and thus the process began. Everyone I was in contact with at Chapman was responsive given how many people were sending their orders to them to cash in on the awesome pricing. I got word 9/23 that my Jeep 392 had finally arrived. I gave them the car I wanted to trade, we facetimed so they could see the car they would get and within a day I got the trade price, satisfied with that number I told the sales guy Rich to send me the buyers order with that number so it could be sent for financing. I made the 17 hour drive (yes 17 hour drive from Florida) to Horsham, PA where I would be united with my Jeep 392. Everyone was awesome to talked to, Met Rich and Rueben (another Saleperson), dealt with F&I Manager (no BS or pushing sales tactics.) Overall I had to do this again, I would do it again with Chapman. I was very skeptical about everything at first, but in the end it paid off. I highly recommend Chapman CDJR in Horsham. I hope this helps anyone thinking of pulling the trigger or is wanting to know how the experience is before their jeep arrives.

Sorry if this is lengthy. Here are some pictures.
Jeep Wrangler JL Chapman Purchase Experience - 2021 Jeep JLUR 392 IMG_2632 (2)
Jeep Wrangler JL Chapman Purchase Experience - 2021 Jeep JLUR 392 2E55DD5E-0349-40DD-A5DF-CCC88062120A - Copy
Jeep Wrangler JL Chapman Purchase Experience - 2021 Jeep JLUR 392 258182CD-7E6F-41C3-A511-8E3DCBEE0337

Sponsored

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make a proper review here for those who have ordered their Jeep's at Chapman, or who wanting to order and not sure who to go with. I saw @dealerinsider post regarding invoice pricing for all CDJR products they sell. I reached out to Tom and ask if that also applied to the 392's as at the time it wasn't listed on his spreadsheet. He responded stating that the pricing would be 5% under invoice + 1% Affiliate Rewards. No deposit was required and he gave me the disclaimer that it would be above his allocations and it may not get pushed through. With that in mind I took a chance at that offer and gave him my specs. Later on Ashlie from Chapman started an email chain and thus the process began. Everyone I was in contact with at Chapman was responsive given how many people were sending their orders to them to cash in on the awesome pricing. I got word 9/23 that my Jeep 392 had finally arrived. I gave them the car I wanted to trade, we facetimed so they could see the car they would get and within a day I got the trade price, satisfied with that number I told the sales guy Rich to send me the buyers order with that number so it could be sent for financing. I made the 17 hour drive (yes 17 hour drive from Florida) to Horsham, PA where I would be united with my Jeep 392. Everyone was awesome to talked to, Met Rich and Rueben (another Saleperson), dealt with F&I Manager (no BS or pushing sales tactics.) Overall I had to do this again, I would do it again with Chapman. I was very skeptical about everything at first, but in the end it paid off. I highly recommend Chapman CDJR in Horsham. I hope this helps anyone thinking of pulling the trigger or is wanting to know how the experience is before their jeep arrives.

Sorry if this is lengthy. Here are some pictures.
Jeep Wrangler JL Chapman Purchase Experience - 2021 Jeep JLUR 392 trim.0A17FAFF-BB75-4BAB-BDF3-051FDA1FC917.MOV
Jeep Wrangler JL Chapman Purchase Experience - 2021 Jeep JLUR 392 trim.0A17FAFF-BB75-4BAB-BDF3-051FDA1FC917.MOV

congrats!!!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Congratulations - looks great!

Did they honor the AR?

And was there a discount if you wanted to finance with them (and what rates were they offering)?

OP
OP
GrayHawk20

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations - looks great!

Did they honor the AR?

And was there a discount if you wanted to finance with them (and what rates were they offering)?
They were able to honor AR, It arrived 9/23 so I gave them everything they needed. I just took my time getting it because of work. There was no discount for financing with them the 6% at the time was just them discounting it + the AR, the 6% as of now is no longer available and the 392 is 6k off MSRP

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
That's an awesome looking Wrangler! Really appreciate the feedback on Chapman. I took a chance ordering from them back at the end of August based comments posted on this site. My Sport Altitude just arrived yesterday and I'm working with Rich now on all the paperwork. So far so good. They've been very responsive whenever I've emailed them for a build status or with questions. Hoping to do a video walkaround/ checkout of the Jeep before shipping it up to NH. We were going to drive down (only 6 hrs. one-way from here) but too many things going on right now so we've decided to have it trucked up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GrayHawk20

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That's an awesome looking Wrangler! Really appreciate the feedback on Chapman. I took a chance ordering from them back at the end of August based comments posted on this site. My Sport Altitude just arrived yesterday and I'm working with Rich now on all the paperwork. So far so good. They've been very responsive whenever I've emailed them for a build status or with questions. Hoping to do a video walkaround/ checkout of the Jeep before shipping it up to NH. We were going to drive down (only 6 hrs. one-way from here) but too many things going on right now so we've decided to have it trucked up.
Anything to help out a fellow Jeeper.

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
please let me know how the video walk-around and shipping goes. I will be doing the same hopefully in Dec or jan

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Pretty much the same expereince for me.

Ordered an XR 8/3. It arrived 6 weeks later. They emailed me the day it showed up without me bugging them. I only checked in once between order and arrival.

They were great with communication. Helpful with answering questions. Mailed my paperwork overnight. I filled it out and overnighted it back. I wired them payment. I actaully called the dealership prior to sending the wire to make certain it was legitimate as I got their email off of this forum. I never thought of confirming prior.

I hired Montway to deliver the Jeep to IL. They were great as well and awesome with communication. Picked it up the first day that I had it listed as available. Arrived the next day.

Chapman was helpful after the vehicle arrived as well. The IL Secretary of State required a Certificate of Origin, mileage form, and Chapman's Tax ID. I contacted them. They mailed it off to me the same day.

Only small gripe is PA does not require a front plate so the Jeep arrived without a front plate bracket. I ended up buying one from a local dealership for 30 some odd dollars.

Overall everyone was friendly and easy to deal with.

OP
OP
GrayHawk20

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty much the same expereince for me.

Ordered an XR 8/3. It arrived 6 weeks later. They emailed me the day it showed up without me bugging them. I only checked in once between order and arrival.

They were great with communication. Helpful with answering questions. Mailed my paperwork overnight. I filled it out and overnighted it back. I wired them payment. I actaully called the dealership prior to sending the wire to make certain it was legitimate as I got their email off of this forum. I never thought of confirming prior.

I hired Montway to deliver the Jeep to IL. They were great as well and awesome with communication. Picked it up the first day that I had it listed as available. Arrived the next day.

Chapman was helpful after the vehicle arrived as well. The IL Secretary of State required a Certificate of Origin, mileage form, and Chapman's Tax ID. I contacted them. They mailed it off to me the same day.

Only small gripe is PA does not require a front plate so the Jeep arrived without a front plate bracket. I ended up buying one from a local dealership for 30 some odd dollars.

Overall everyone was friendly and easy to deal with.
Mine still has PA inspection stickers lol

HD F250

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Congrats on the new 392! Sounds like a great deal and experience. I am going to hit them up this weekend..

Sponsored

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine still has PA inspection stickers lol
hahaha I didn't think of that. GA doesn't have inspection stickers so mine will have them for a while too

OP
OP
GrayHawk20

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
hahaha I didn't think of that. GA doesn't have inspection stickers so mine will have them for a while too
The F&I guy mentioned all cars have to have them even if they will be register elsewhere. No biggie going to remove them...whenever lol.

OP
OP
GrayHawk20

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation