Sponsored

Chapman Jeep in Henderson

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S
Is Chapman Jeep in Henderson a decent dealer? Anyone have a trusted contact they don't mind sharing? I'm toying with the idea buying off the lot/out of state...

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S
Talk to Bill (Fleet Manager) at Hunter Jeep in Lancaster. I would highly recommend them.
I appreciate this post, but unfortunately I can't order the Jeep I want and have to settle for something on a lot, and while Hunter actually has one that's really close, I'd rather travel to get the closest to what I want...

Archer60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2018 JLUR
I appreciate this post, but unfortunately I can't order the Jeep I want and have to settle for something on a lot, and while Hunter actually has one that's really close, I'd rather travel to get the closest to what I want...
Chapman on Sahara; Jessie Aguirre.....just bought one there and he's helpful (and dealing)

Archer60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2018 JLUR
Chapman on Sahara; Jessie Aguirre.....just bought one there and he's helpful (and dealing)
Got mine, total of 9 weeks from order to delivery. Small lift, wheels & tires. Waiting for better variety on bumpers. Very happy so far....(plus a wash/claybar/polycoat
fullsizeoutput_382.jpeg
19LYd6FeSQKjpfpw41yAIg.jpg

Sponsored

mjsull

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Auto, Granite Crystal, Tan leather, Black Hard Top w/ Headliner, Steel Bumpers, LEDs, Cold Weather, Infotainment, Safety and Tow Group, Remote Start, Proximity Entry, Mopar Mats
Is Chapman Jeep in Henderson a decent dealer? Anyone have a trusted contact they don't mind sharing? I'm toying with the idea buying off the lot/out of state...

Thanks!
I recommend Chris Leoni at Chapman Henderson. He's the internet Sales Manager. Good guy to work with and willing to deal. Especially if you're knowledgable and tenacious.

If you live in the Vegas areas I also recommend Marsh on the north end of town. Only talk to Mariana or Antonio. They seem to have the best bottom line price. I was already well into my deal with Chapman before I heard about Marsh.

darkcheff

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I was happy with both Chapman dealers in Vegas. The one in Sahara worked with us to get us a great deal on our trades and on the JLRU.

MOKE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 F-150, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Business Development
What is a good price out here? I paid 4% off invoice in VA but my Rubi was totaled this past weekend on transport out here. I went to desert 215 and they had decent pricing but not the options I wanted.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I got 7.5% below invoice from Jim Marsh. Factory ordered. I believe now they are at 5%. I recommend giving them a call or e-mailing them.

Antonio [email protected] or
Mariana [email protected]

They aren't one for being social (didnt update unless I asked for one) but they are responsive towards e-mails or phone calls. Vegas is usually horrible for car deals (we usually travel out of state) but they were the best to offer.

MooseMob

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Mojito!
Occupation
Retired
I bought a couple vehicles from Chapman in the past so decided to return. Bad choice on my part.
I had two salesman and bad experiences with both.
The first posted hateful messages on social media that accused my wife and other family members of low moral standards (audience is current and future customers). Then the second salesman told me a blatant lie that was very very expensive on my end. I will never trust them again.
That said, I bought my son's car at Desert215 and had a wonderful experience. I regret not going there for my Wrangler.

Sponsored

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine from Jim Marsh- talk to Charleen and she will take care of you, great customer service and pricing- waiting for delivery now.

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
Good experience with Chapman in Henderson. I dealt with the internet salesperson who we have been wheeling with the last couple of yrs. Easiest and best buying experience we've had.

PhilaFred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara JL
Clubs

Thanks!
We ended up purchasing from Marsh, who were very nice and gave us an excellent price. Multiple times we tried to deal with Chapman, who were supposed to be the Costco Auto connection -- but they kept refusing to tell us what the Costco discount would be. "You have to order the Jeep, and wait for it to arrive, before we can tell you the price!" Who in their right mind would buy a Jeep at list and then wait 8 weeks to find out what sort of discount they will get!
Sponsored